FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Big assumption and you act like those guaranteed tickets can't be tainted also

Idk from my experience the guaranteed tickets I get usually are on Mondays at 10:00am when most people are either working or in school, and it's near my job so I just take an early lunch break and they always have my size.

Big assumption and you act like those guaranteed tickets can't be tainted also

Idk from my experience the guaranteed tickets I get usually are on Mondays at 10:00am when most people are either working or in school, and it's near my job so I just take an early lunch break and they always have my size.

Your experience is biased to be honest. I mean really... Guaranteed tickets when everyone is at work is greater than giving people a fair chance? :lol:

exactly.. im not about to skip work for a pair of kicks, unless its something top dollar that i can cop at retail. which is never

if i dont score on a raffle then i know to sit my butt at home for nike.com
and i just can't really justify the camp life anymore... with two kids and a wife at home, it just isn't practical.
too bad your not in nyc i would tell you where to go to cop at box

same for vampire xtc but i know he has the best plug on nt lol

if both you need it hit me up i'll tell you where to go
Thanks 160jordansdeep for the info

Last edited:
I'm gonna put in a couple of raffles.... Tampa heads... I've only tried raffles before at University, i will not even waste my time there anymore. That place is rigged, plus it's out of my way. I'll be on the road a lot tomorrow, i could hit up Westshore and International, and maybe Countryside. But I wonder if they are rigged too though :nerd:

Well im from NYC and i asked you where did get youre 2015 aqua 8's and you ignored me. dont lie fam or be fake. not cool
nothing to lie or to be fake about here's my reasoning dude people do the same to me when I ask locally off niketalk all the time i would ask where you got so and so no answer

unless I know you or follow you or you have spent money with me in the past i'm not giving out any information especially blowing up a place charging ME box price before release date
(btw they only have a nike sportswear account no Jordan's) the sstore doesn't even want me to tell anybody unless its a select few people they will charge box to or know from my area

This store worries about Nike coming over and counting their stock before release date even for the most basic Foamposite general release
they can get away selling a few pairs but not everything

people I know and talk to off niketalk don't hook me up when their is a limited restock perfect example the ovo 10's restocked at mercer last week and i know a few people who got pairs and didnt even give me a heads up (but hey what can i do)
Releases like this I would give people money not props for hooking me up and telling me to go there now if i got my size and it doesn't happen

so excuse me if I don't want to share info on a crooked mom and pop shop charging over box price for the 8's who I rather not give anymore business to when they can't ever take care of me as a long time customer or to a store taking care of me who will charge me box for foams and when i ask them if i could share the info they tell me only people you know

Don't take this the wrong way and I said before this is a very selfish hobby
i understand that

If we know each other from waiting on lines or you copped something for me in the past
I will always help but if I don't know you and I'm asking a stranger and i Get nothing in return off here
you're asking the wrong person.......................... and being from NYC has nothing to do with it

Last edited:
exactly.. im not about to skip work for a pair of kicks, unless its something top dollar that i can cop at retail. which is never
you be suprised... real sneakerheads (kids..adults who are full time resellers.. people with no jobs,etc) will do anything for the check/jumpman..like camp for a damn week..just to make 150 more on a pair..  if i were a reseller.. the only thing one should even camp for is a nike air yeezy complete restock..but knowing nike.. they woiuld do it in januaray in fairbanks,alaska.. dudes would be out there in igloos..lol

I'm gonna put in a couple of raffles.... Tampa heads... I've only tried raffles before at University, i will not even waste my time there anymore. That place is rigged, plus it's out of my way. I'll be on the road a lot tomorrow, i could hit up Westshore and International, and maybe Countryside. But I wonder if they are rigged too though
nerd.gif
HA!!! University... its been eons since ive been there.. That mall was hood when i went there. this was in the 00's though.. All i saw were escalades with 26-28 inch rims.. Monte Carlo's...dudes with stripper chicks on the passenger and some store called studio remix across from the footlocker there.. Good Times..

Yep..lol  They wouldnt dare do a weekday Gaurentee Tix for jordan 11's.. schools would be empty..lol it would be an unofficial school skip day..

you be suprised... real sneakerheads (kids..adults who are full time resellers.. people with no jobs,etc) will do anything for the check/jumpman..like camp for a damn week..just to make 150 more on a pair..  if i were a reseller.. the only thing one should even camp for is a nike air yeezy complete restock..but knowing nike.. they woiuld do it in januaray in fairbanks,alaska.. dudes would be out there in igloos..lol

im not surprised at all, i am VERY knowledgeable on the entire scene. ive been reselling since 2002.
my point is, for ME, it isnt worth MY TIME to camp out, or miss work for shoes, even shoes im flipping.
my circumstances allow me to make more money at work than i would on most shoes i flip.
so why leave my job hanging when i am expected to be there, just to make a few bucks on a flip?

if i cant make it happen in the evenings, weekends, or while im AT work (online), then 99% of the time i wont even mess with it.

im not surprised at all, i am VERY knowledgeable on the entire scene. ive been reselling since 2002.
my point is, for ME, it isnt worth MY TIME to camp out, or miss work for shoes, even shoes im flipping.
my circumstances allow me to make more money at work than i would on most shoes i flip.
so why leave my job hanging when i am expected to be there, just to make a few bucks on a flip?

if i cant make it happen in the evenings, weekends, or while im AT work (online), then 99% of the time i wont even mess with it.
exactly..

THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE NEARLY HALF AS MUCH AS I USED TO... BUYING A PAIR OF KICKS HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE AND THE PROCESS IS LAUGHABLE .. ID RATHER FOCUS ON VACATIONS WITH CHICKS THAT WANNA SMASH AND DRINK IN THE CARIBBEAN :smokin

married life FTW. make memories that hold meaning.. but if you're young, enjoy it while you can.

paying for a wedding of 100 guests, and an 8 day honeymoon to europe was no joke.

THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE NEARLY HALF AS MUCH AS I USED TO... BUYING A PAIR OF KICKS HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE AND THE PROCESS IS LAUGHABLE .. ID RATHER FOCUS ON VACATIONS WITH CHICKS THAT WANNA SMASH AND DRINK IN THE CARIBBEAN :smokin

Only hard for limited stuff. I've been winning so much in the last couple of years compared to the years before that.

:pimp:

which spot btw? was gonna hit up robinson for tickets
i went to monroeville. footaction chic said she doesnt think theyre getn em. but still did tix. ftl locator says every ftl in pittsburgh is suppose to have em. but i called edgewood, girl there said they dont get any foams. downtown forbes ave. did even know it was on locator an said call back 2mrrw. pic i took is from footlocker in monroeville.

married life FTW. make memories that hold meaning.. but if you're young, enjoy it while you can.

paying for a wedding of 100 guests, and an 8 day honeymoon to europe was no joke.

im going through that now. im trying to cut it down to 75! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom