FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

explain how the way u install them is relevant to the fact that they squeak on his hardwood floor. serious question.
im asusming the squeaking is coming from air bubbles in the install  in the place where the shoe hits the ground.. so air holes would be one case..

explain how the way u install them is relevant to the fact that they squeak on his hardwood floor. serious question.
im asusming the squeaking is coming from air bubbles in the install  in the place where the shoe hits the ground.. so air holes would be one case..
it cant just be that the sole protector material squeaks due to the finish of his hardwod floor maybe? its anyones guess. still not worth 20 bucks. would be spending a couple thousand for the collection.

Anybody else notice on the footlocker launch locater that some stores are doin guarantee tix nex sunday, while other stores are doin raffles? I never seen ftl do this, only villa usually do guaranteed tix the week b4? #STRANGE??

Anybody else notice on the footlocker launch locater that some stores are doin guarantee tix nex sunday, while other stores are doin raffles? I never seen ftl do this, only villa usually do guaranteed tix the week b4? #STRANGE??

They've done it before to be honest.

Depends. It's an automatic L if you don't feel like lining up to get the guaranteed ticket. You just need like 2 people to get there before you that wants your size.

Yep. I'll take a *fair* raffle with guaranteed size over any other release method any time. If I put in the work and still miss out, so be it. At least as long as I know it was on the level.

Yep. I'll take a *fair* raffle with guaranteed size over any other release method any time. If I put in the work and still miss out, so be it. At least as long as I know it was on the level.
but guarantee tix is a matter of if u wanna get up early to *guarantee* ur pair... a raffle is all luck especially if u wear a common size..

true. with lining up, if there is a group of determined resellers, then you aren't beating them... I'm talking about those that brings their entire list of facebook friends to camp there a day or two in advance.

I prefer if a city has a mix of raffles and line-ups though

true. with lining up, if there is a group of determined resellers, then you aren't beating them... I'm talking about those that brings their entire list of facebook friends to camp there a day or two in advance.

I prefer if a city has a mix of raffles and line-ups though
I agree with u!!! I HOPE WE ALL CAN EAT ON THIS RELEASE THO!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

for holograms? i read 230 somewhere. guaranteed tickets aren't much better than FCFS releases. i refer raffle personally. but everything has been easy cops lately, so why stress? if you want em youll get em

if i dont score on a raffle then i know to sit my butt at home for nike.com
and i just can't really justify the camp life anymore... with two kids and a wife at home, it just isn't practical.

Guaranteed tickets are much better than raffles. What are you all talking about? Who has time to do raffles that are more than likely rigged by employees for their friends?

guarante vs raffle

just depend son the person

like for guaranteed tickets dudes will camp an absurd amount of hours etc...

im far to grown for that and i know the value of my time is worth far more than sitting/standing on the sidewalk for hours and in some cases days on end

so im a raffle guy

enter sign up

if i win cool if not hey took me a few minutes

if i did win mosey on in on drop date no lines etc..

its the good life

if your about that camp life you are either young or if you are older you lack the mental maturity to realize hey wtf am i doing with my life lol

plus if you think raffles are rigged

what makes you think pairs/tickets are not held back for friends even with guaranteed tickets? lol

at the end of the day those select few who have an inner circle at a shop or many shops will not leave emoty handed regardless

so get over it

Last edited:
if i dont score on a raffle then i know to sit my butt at home for nike.com
and i just can't really justify the camp life anymore... with two kids and a wife at home, it just isn't practical.

too bad your not in nyc i would tell you where to go to cop at box

same for vampire xtc but i know he has the best plug on nt lol

if both you need it hit me up i'll tell you where to go

Last edited:
Guaranteed tickets are much better than raffles. What are you all talking about? Who has time to do raffles that are more than likely rigged by employees for their friends?

Big assumption and you act like those guaranteed tickets can't be tainted also

too bad your not in nyc i would tell you where to go to cop at box

same for vampire xtc but i know he has the best plug on nt lol

if both you need it hit me up i'll tell you where to go

thanks bro!
my hopes are to get them under box price
either at 30% employee @ foot locker (local hookup), or worst case on nike.com with mrrebates or ebates and gift cards

Big assumption and you act like those guaranteed tickets can't be tainted also

exactly.... 1st in line only to find out they dont have your size available? hmmmm
cant front tho, ive been on the receiving end of those hookups several times

Back
Top Bottom