FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Bigj how do you hold packages if its usps?

Side note, I'm 0 for lifetime on anything limited/hyped on RD online. I even struck out on yeezy foams when almost everyone ate. I think i have a shot now, i have good internet now lol

Actually, usps just rolled out a my ups type of app. Check it out.

Man, i want these so bad, i'm just doing my normal thing, intra-web hoping i get filled. Not into waiting on lines for a rigged raffle.  

I can see people unloading these if they can't make a quick buck so they can get the 11's.  

Cant see paying 300-350 fro these. 

i went to 6 stores.. half of them mofo's didnt have shoes in stock to even do raffles.. holo's gonna be a challenge to get.. why couldnt these be like the knicks.. knicks were easy and hassleless.. this is like a air jordan release..lol

i went to 6 stores.. half of them mofo's didnt have shoes in stock to even do raffles.. holo's gonna be a challenge to get.. why couldnt these be like the knicks.. knicks were easy and hassleless.. this is like a air jordan release..lol
ftl updated locator this morning. Took alot of stores off list.

one mall that i went to was removed from the list.. i have 3 more malls left to get my holiness raffle on.

one mall that i went to was removed from the list.. i have 3 more malls left to get my holiness raffle on.
I got 3 other malls too. My homie gonna hit 1 for me. I got another friend that gonna put in tix for me at 1s I already did. Doubling up.

I got 3 other malls too. My homie gonna hit 1 for me. I got another friend that gonna put in tix for me at 1s I already did. Doubling up.
yeah i cant find anybody whos gonna get tickets for me.. :frown:  nike is trying to hype these up :frown:.. with this limited count.. while venturing.. volts are sitting at the local jimmy jazz FOR RETAIL!!!! if they were 150 i may have gotten them and did some custom with them but not retail..lol

yeah i cant find anybody whos gonna get tickets for me.. :frown:  nike is trying to hype these up :frown:.. with this limited count.. while venturing.. volts are sitting at the local jimmy jazz FOR RETAIL!!!! if they were 150 i may have gotten them and did some custom with them but not retail..lol
knicks an volts are sittin in all mall in pittsburgh at $199. I took my homie wit me yesterday to "act" like he was doin tix for himself. I got 2 numbers so he put my sz an my other # I got 2 tix at each store right now. Going to do more 2day

Just put a little work in. First foot locker I went to said I was only the third person to get a ticket for foams. Second one I went to didn't even know what I was taking about asking for tickets cuz they didn't get many either. Third I went to wasn't getting the foams but said I was the only size 9 for the aqua 8s. Also hit a footaction and my girl put in tickets as well. Looks like I might be eating next week.

And the the guy at the first foot locker was pretty cool and he showed me the foams. They are very "hologram-my" up close. They look really nice and I'm pretty excited.

Jus put my raffles in at one of the local ftl, manager said not many people signup bc they dont check the release locater? I wuz the only one who signed up in my size an today is the last day, availability he said is close to knicks n yeezy numbers!!! Any tristate area #NT FAMILY? Manager said cherry hill hoh had over 100 pairs according to a email he received yesterday, so im guessing cherry hill n king of Prussia mall will hv the same amount, should b easy cop for those who want them n the tri state area!! (Cherry hill mall guarantee tix on Sunday at 8am) Good luck to all

Jus put my raffles in at one of the local ftl, manager said not many people signup bc they dont check the release locater? I wuz the only one who signed up in my size an today is the last day, availability he said is close to knicks n yeezy numbers!!! Any tristate area #NT FAMILY? Manager said cherry hill hoh had over 100 pairs according to a email he received yesterday, so im guessing cherry hill n king of Prussia mall will hv the same amount, should b easy cop for those who want them n the tri state area!! (Cherry hill mall guarantee tix on Sunday at 8am) Good luck to all

I'd try some Sneaker Villa's also.

Back
Top Bottom