FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
THIS IS WHY I DONT CARE NEARLY HALF AS MUCH AS I USED TO... BUYING A PAIR OF KICKS HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE AND THE PROCESS IS LAUGHABLE .. ID RATHER FOCUS ON VACATIONS WITH CHICKS THAT WANNA SMASH AND DRINK IN THE CARIBBEAN :smokin

The American Dream

Honestly speaking, the lines weren't even that bad in NYC, unless it was a limited release like the Carolina 5's back in 2006.  I miss those days of getting to Willowbrook at 6:55, and be out by 8:20, shoes in hand.  I'm hoping the hologram joints will be a tolerable release, since there's no such thing as easy releases anymore

Honestly speaking, the lines weren't even that bad in NYC, unless it was a limited release like the Carolina 5's back in 2006.  I miss those days of getting to Willowbrook at 6:55, and be out by 8:20, shoes in hand.  I'm hoping the hologram joints will be a tolerable release, since there's no such thing as easy releases anymore

What shoes do you go after because there have been plenty of easy releases.

I go after J's and amything that looks good, but unfortunately, Jersey is hella ratchet and more times than none, if you don't know the right workers, you're pretty much outta luck.  I've had plenty of easy releases since I got connects, but before my lookouts, it was annoying, especially Willowbrook.  Jeebus, that place is suspect, once the FCFS policy was deaded

I go after J's and amything that looks good, but unfortunately, Jersey is hella ratchet and more times than none, if you don't know the right workers, you're pretty much outta luck.  I've had plenty of easy releases since I got connects, but before my lookouts, it was annoying, especially Willowbrook.  Jeebus, that place is suspect, once the FCFS policy was deaded

Have you tried online?

Never tried online, plus, myself and a few of my people have had too many packages lost in the mail out this way, so it's pretty much the store or nothing for me, because mail workers are grimy.  And UPS and FedEx will just drop the package on the porch

Never tried online, plus, myself and a few of my people have had too many packages lost in the mail out this way, so it's pretty much the store or nothing for me, because mail workers are grimy.  And UPS and FedEx will just drop the package on the porch

You can hold packages for pickup.

You can hold packages for pickup.
I know, but trust, the store is the best option.  I know I'm not the only Newark NT member, and they'll probably agree that stuff vacates from even the facility.  You make good points bro, make no mistake about it, but out here is ratchet as hell.  Thats why I regret moving out here now

I know, but trust, the store is the best option.  I know I'm not the only Newark NT member, and they'll probably agree that stuff vacates from even the facility.  You make good points bro, make no mistake about it, but out here is ratchet as hell.  Thats why I regret moving out here now

No true they're a few of us from Newark including myself.

Yeah those are facts. It was a time I was working for free because USPS was losing my check every week for months...
I've had a pair of 2000 Space Jams, a jersey, a tshirt, and nearly a psir of ids because they just droppped them on the porch and thank God I heard the truck, or somebody wouldve boostec them too

I've had a pair of 2000 Space Jams, a jersey, a tshirt, and nearly a psir of ids because they just droppped them on the porch and thank God I heard the truck, or somebody wouldve boostec them too
some of the hoods packages get stolen like the grinch stealing presents for christmas..

Bigj how do you hold packages if its usps?

Side note, I'm 0 for lifetime on anything limited/hyped on RD online. I even struck out on yeezy foams when almost everyone ate. I think i have a shot now, i have good internet now lol

married life FTW. make memories that hold meaning.. but if you're young, enjoy it while you can.

paying for a wedding of 100 guests, and an 8 day honeymoon to europe was no joke.

EEK… LOL THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT ITS ALL WORTH IT

YES THE GOOD OL DAYS.. I REMEMBER SHOETRENDS AND BACK WHEN PYS HAD SOME EARLY RELEASES TOO AND THEY DIDNT GET TOO CRAZY WITH THE TEAM EARLY PRICES

Only hard for limited stuff. I've been winning so much in the last couple of years compared to the years before that.

THIS IS TRUE.. DEF FOR LIMITED STUFF.. THERE IS SOME LEEWAY FOR SOME REGULAR STUFF

Bigj how do you hold packages if its usps?

Side note, I'm 0 for lifetime on anything limited/hyped on RD online. I even struck out on yeezy foams when almost everyone ate. I think i have a shot now, i have good internet now lol

USPS would require a PO box or signature confirmation. Most retailers don't use usps.

Entered a raffle at a little local ftl for the holos, surprisingly to me they've had more people sign up for the foams than the aqua 8 Jordans so far.

Your experience is biased to be honest. I mean really... Guaranteed tickets when everyone is at work is greater than giving people a fair chance? :lol:

And guaranteed tickets otherwise is FCFS. Which means you might have to wait hours to get a ticket. I'd rather get some raffle tickets.

Back
Top Bottom