FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The days of all foam releases being dope are over. Things are looking better but I'm sure they will continue to drop garbage in between the good releases. Anyway, I couldn't be more excited to pick up the holograms Wednesday.

how easy do you think it will be to cop the holograms? i hope i can secure a pair even though i havent done any raffles and will be at work that day... im a try the snkrs app though

Last edited:
how easy do you think it will be to cop the holograms? i hope i can secure a pair even though i havent done any raffles and will be at work that day... im a try the snkrs app though

That's a rookie type of question bruh

ya but some foams dont sell the same... the yeezys sold out asap and couldnt find a pair until they restocked... but those knicks joints were everywhere

ya but some foams dont sell the same... the yeezys sold out asap and couldnt find a pair until they restocked... but those knicks joints were everywhere

Even in NY lol

But anyways if you're in the NY area and in need for a sz 11.5 you can use one of my ticket

thanks and repped only if you were a 9... but hopefully i get thru snkrs... that app isnt really guaranteed its like hit or miss... ill see if my cousin can cop for me somewhere in ny... i wish these didnt come out while im at work :smh:

thanks and repped only if you were a 9... but hopefully i get thru snkrs... that app isnt really guaranteed its like hit or miss... ill see if my cousin can cop for me somewhere in ny... i wish these didnt come out while im at work :smh:

I got a pair of db13 today on SNKRS.
If I can get that, I know damn well I can get a GR foam. I have two secured so far, maybe a 3rd. And I wear size 9 lol

Back
Top Bottom