FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I have ds pewters so I'm passing on Holo's and going for the Aqua 8's. I really wants those blue chromes though.

Last edited:
Held Holos in hand today at my local HoH; employee wanted to show how nice they were. They're really great, and the funny thing is that the holo paint actually makes the carbon fiber look even better. It just all comes together really well.

He pointed out (and was right) in that the Holo paint is EXACTLY like the Chuckposite paint was last year.

He also said they had a lot more Aqua 8 raffle entries than for these, and there will be pairs available because they weren't all raffled. So I hope all y'all eat who want 'em. They might just be a bit under the radar.

Last edited:
So these are GR? Debating on the 2 hour drive or chancing it online

My guess is they're on par with GFs in terms of availability. I'm by no means in a hot metro area (Western Mass.), but there's still thirst out here for heat. GFs sold out around here via raffle, but I don't think they dropped alongside a hyped Jordan release like the Aquas (I think it was the C&C 7s, & WTKDs?)

I hate watching sneaker reviews when dudes start off my giving details about the basic as nike box. This one dude spent 30-45 seconds describing the basic black box these come in, and then started reading the sticker labels on the botoom under side :x :smh:

mmm.mmm..sexy!!.....talking bout the shoes btw 
roll.gif

Beyoncé is Jay Z's woman...that doesn't mean that I don't still think she is sexy...peelin or no peelin..the shoe is still flames to me!

I'ma have to cop them holos later I been spending to much especially with my favorite 8s dropping hopefully resale doesn't jump to high

We don't know if they will peel and not every chromposite peeled, but lets not go down this road again.  i am a wolf.....

Back
Top Bottom