FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
you know if yall need to know the release date they're on the 1st page going back to atleast 2014 with volts and knicks

DJ envy.. he has some of the most stupidest poses.. but he gets all the foams for retail.. no fair..

maybe i shoulda been a dj so i can get foams..lol

Lol this isn't the same thing at all, but I feel it.
i was just saying that for me the peelin issue would only play a part in whether i cop or not, not in how i view the shoe in terms of looks...been wanting the concords 11 since i was in the 7th grade when they first release and after all these years i know for a fact that the bottoms will turn yellow but i still want and still think that they are dope despite that...

Last edited:
Can anybody with a pair of holo's confirm the peeling if they bought to wear?Ive seen posts where the mirrors begin to peel after one wear.Ive heard this is a different material just trying to make sure before I drop $250 after tax.

Can anybody with a pair of holo's confirm the peeling if they bought to wear?Ive seen posts where the mirrors begin to peel after one wear.Ive heard this is a different material just trying to make sure before I drop $250 after tax.

Dude... It is a completely different finish. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Saw a dude with a fresh pair of pewters only to realize they were peeled chromeposites. It's almost like a 2 for 1. :smile:

Sigh I suspect we read/hear a lot of questions like that about the holos from now to Wednesday.  I hope I can grab them Wednesday from the store, I don't want to wait for them to come in the mail lol.  Part of the reason is because I haven't bought a pair of shoes in months!

sole collector has a post that state these are a limited release, limited as to only merchants that carry the foams ? 

sole collector has a post that state these are a limited release, limited as to only merchants that carry the foams ? 

Reply to that post on sole collector then since reading this thread isn't something you've done? :D

Last edited:

Dude... It is a completely different finish. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Don't repeat yourself anymore, let them learn on their own.

^ people catching feelings here for no reason... i guess cuz release date is coming soon everyone is getting nervous :lol:

roll.gif

I just want to go on record to say that to the person(people) that were fussing about these releasing on the 27th and fussing about the title not showing that.....i told you so
devil.gif
 25thNOV15

Back
Top Bottom