FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Chaos if not raffled,they not what happened at Paris quai foam release in paris...disaster

chaos? for an online release? they do it EVERY weekend. either you score or you dont.
in store, i get it. but the online raffle system needs to be reserved for the real heat

because its just a GR foam? leave that raffle crap for the limited stuff, like the OVO, Chi 1, and so on. But for a foam? come on....
Where was this confirmed? Because I havent seen anything on this being raffle.

Nike Georgetown, NYC and Vegas I believe are all doing raffles. NDC is not though.

Last edited:
Sad to say it but I'm gonna grab these later :frown:

Gonna focus on cleaning up on the below retail steals and swoop back for these later.***

*** terms of the pass are subject to change. J is not responsible for his beast tendencies if the shoe provides to be too easy for him to get. Wooden floors may return upon receiving the item without written consent of the lady the lives with J.

Last edited:
Looks like Nike is going to start 2016 with a bang of ugliness and the ultimate gimmick for 2016 :x

*** terms of the pass are subject to change. J is not responsible for his beast tendencies of the shoe provides to be too easy for him to get. Wooden floors may return upon receiving the item without written consent of the lady the lives with J.

:lol:

Kinda slept on those Holos but now Im seeing pics and vids and the tide has turned....

Just checked FTL and FA and damn near every store is getting them in the Tri-State....

it says raffle for 95% but im thinking with this sort of supply...shouldnt be hard to cop....

Good look to all tomorrow...

im just glad they opening the store up tommorow at 8.. i can grab those and take my behind home..lol

The raffle is for Nike IN STORE releases on the foams. Sounds like its still releasing online and on the app. At least the app gave me a reminder for tomorrow.

wow some of us will be broke this holiday season and first quarter
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Man, I'm gonna try to cop the Aquas just as leverage for a trade with a KD7 'Floral' as a package for the 72-10s if I strike out.

Guy at City G.E.A.R. said people looking out for em and the youngsters are out on Thanksgiving Break. Take that into account too.
it should be less on a wednesday... but now kids are getting the whole week off.. so they will get their campers out there.. make a tent.. put a bed in there and a flat screen..lol

NIke wants to galaxy-hype these again which would suck..  i hope they flood these like other foams (knicks).. then those who want them can get them..

NIke wants to galaxy-hype these again which would suck..  i hope they flood these like other foams (knicks).. then those who want them can get them..

Broken record. Nike isn't playing any hype yet. We don't even know release details.

Back
Top Bottom