FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

sole collector has a post that state these are a limited release, limited as to only merchants that carry the foams ? 
laugh.gif
 Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I took this as a joke about the number produced.

"Or the Ford LTD. "LTD." Limited. It's a "limited" edition...what did they make, fifty million of those? "Yes, it's 'limited' to the number we can sell." -Jerry Seinfeld

Went ahead to the bay and paid someone 275 only 14 over retail with tax and shipping. Don't think people will have a hard time even if they strike out release day

Got the call last Thursday from FTL about scoring a raffle.  Definitely soopt!  

Dont hear too much about the suedeposites.  I do like my black ones but rarely wear em to be honest...

im definitely shocked they are 230, but ZERO complaints from me!
maybe it has to do with sales numbers....
both the GF and Gym Red foams are currently at outlets.

Thought about ordering the GF and returning my Nike pair but I'm kinda lazy. Great price tho.

I'm tempted by that GF price. I got them for my boy, and liked them more than I thought I would once I looked at them up close.

Your boy just ordered the "Gone Fishing" Foams for $179 over the phone at Nike Factory S. Chicago. I'm hype didn't even think I would be able to come up off these. This is the price I wish Foams could always be priced at. I even asked the lady what is wrong with them? And she laughed and responded that they are a factory store. So we will see when I get them in the mail what they are hitting for. This is almost a "To good to be true type of deal".

Last edited:
Your boy just ordered the "Gone Fishing" Foams for $179 over the phone at Nike Factory S. Chicago. I'm hype didn't even think I would be able to come up off these. This is the price I wish Foams could always be priced at. I even asked the lady what is wrong with them? And she laughed and responded that they are a factory store. So we will see when I get them in the mail what they are hitting for. This is almost a "To good to be true type of deal".

:rofl:

HOLO HOMIES UNITE!!!!!

I got my call just now.. Late as hell I thought I failed.. but I'm good..lol

Now I will have 3 shades of gray!!

Pewter Mirrors(that transform to Pewters) and Holo's

hmm.. how come my # new post(s) isnt working.. do i need to update my browser or something?

hmm.. how come my # new post(s) isnt working.. do i need to update my browser or something?

No .. they disable the feature because of the amount of people flooding in the yeezy thread cpl weeks ago. It wasslowing down the site.

Itll be back up whenever admin decide to put it back. Until then, just gotta click refresh

No .. they disable the feature because of the amount of people flooding in the yeezy thread cpl weeks ago. It wasslowing down the site.

Itll be back up whenever admin decide to put it back. Until then, just gotta click refresh
Repped. Damn You Yeezy... 

I thought it was just me..

Last edited:
south chi, i just ordered a pair, $179.99 + 12.50 shipping.
they also have gym red, but can only process one pair per order due to $200 limit.
even with my gift cards, still couldnt do more than 200 per order.
Repped! Just called and ordered a pair.

south chi, i just ordered a pair, $179.99 + 12.50 shipping.
they also have gym red, but can only process one pair per order due to $200 limit.
even with my gift cards, still couldnt do more than 200 per order.
do you just call all over the country or is it an easier way over checking stock?

Back
Top Bottom