FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
what makes you say that? If you actually research the foam trend and look to see what 02 pearls go for, you will be surprised. you just have to actually take your time and look and wait for the right price.
I guess I only thought about how excited I am for the pearls. They are my favorite shoe of all time so I place a lot of value on then that not everyone else will. And youre right tho foam hype has died down. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes to not buy the pack and wait. But I'm afraid of striking out on blue mirrors also so I may just get the pack.

Peel or no peel its going down
Things to do when youre Chrome or Bluromed out

1.) walk carefully

2.) dont play bball in these..lol

3.) pray that no one steps on your chrome or Bluromes

4.) pray you dont scrape these..

5.) dont even do the remove-shoe-with-other-shoe sneaker take off method..

please add more...

1.) walk carefully

please add more...
Ride a hoverboard And try not to fall. lol

Last edited:

1.) walk carefully

please add more...
To be honest I probably won't wear them.  I know I know rock don't stock

Wish I can order the holograms online, but they seem to to only available in stores in my size and the cheapest I seen in eBay was $320. I'll wait it out some more before taking a loss. lol 

1.) walk carefully

please add more...
Bluromed???

Would people pick these up if they made them in mens size just curious

As someone who wears 7y trying to figure out if I should get the white guccis this weekend  or these leaning more towards the guccis

As someone who wears 7y trying to figure out if I should get the white guccis this weekend  or these leaning more towards the guccis

Not for free even.

White Gucci's for sure out of the two.

That dude said he got a pair from Eastbay before telling us to call in the middle of the night (weird to me tho. Never knew Eastbay to have available pairs like that during the night shift)
Foams haven't been $180 since 97. Dudes comparisons are way off considering Jordans were $160 as recently as a couple of years ago. STOP CRYING ALL OF THE TIME.

yes i actually did get through i am a platinum member do not know that help i have order confirmation and just received shipping info earlier today on 2 sz 10s

Back
Top Bottom