FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So have we firmly established that the Blue Mirror's wilł peel FOR SURE?

Nope. According to Balt, that picture that was posted of them peeling a while back was a pair of fakes.

Precedence leads me to believe that they likely will, but nothing is confirmed on that front to the best of my knowledge.

Nope. According to Balt, that picture that was posted of them peeling a while back was a pair of fakes.

Precedence leads me to believe that they likely will, but nothing is confirmed on that front to the best of my knowledge.

Ok, thanks. I really hope they've fixed the issue.

Ok, thanks. I really hope they've fixed the issue.
Wonder if the workers at Footlocker or other places would be mad if you do a scratch test on the blue chromes.

Would be messed up if they peeled like crazy and you decided not to buy them.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Beginning of the year gone be spensive for me, I will circle back around next year to grab some pearls.  Unless I strike out on the blue mirrors then I will I have to grab some Pearls to make me feel better.  Carolina's copped and I have to complete the "yeezy" set with the platinum joints. 

If they peel, let them peel....

Last edited:
In all seriousness if they start to peel return them and get your money back or rock with the foam color underneath. 

Beginning of the year gone be spensive for me, I will circle back around next year to grab some pearls.  Unless I strike out on the blue mirrors then I will I have to grab some Pearls to make me feel better.  Carolina's copped and I have to complete the "yeezy" set with the platinum joints. 

View media item 1812779

If they peel, let them peel....

I see what you did there. Also, Creed was amazing.

EZ pass on all those listed except the grey yeezys. I feel like the carolina blue is too close to the royal blue and electric blue. No need to drop $200+ for a slightly different shade.

Those yeezys tho, look like nothing else in the foam family. I might get them.

Blue mirrors might be good trade bait tho hmmmm

Also, the film Creed was aight. It wasnt amazing.

Is the pack gonna be limited any know I want the pearls but hat the limited don't even try to step out for limited stuff anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that was the case but didn't wanna look stupid if I said that and was wrong. I'll just put it towards some tech fleece instead.

Back
Top Bottom