FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
All Black Adidas Yeezy's drop on the 19th that's why.

Facts or speculation? ...on the reason why 11s were moved :nerd:

I find it hard to believe Nike cares what shoe Adidas releases and when enough to affect their schedule. It's gotta be something else.

Just speculation.
adidas should have upped their date to match the 11's.. then we would see the nuclear war of brands!! NT would crash with jordan heads going F U NIke and Yeezobies would be going crazy trying to post sites and "COPPED" screenshots.. NT would crash down to the core that day... twitter trends will be insane.. JUMPMAN VS YEEZUS..lol

...and says absolutely nothing. 
laugh.gif

:rofl:
My post about acetone holos was a derail away from that baller in NYC complaining about $30

And don't think if the XI and Yeezy both dropped the same day that they wouldn't all sell out regardless

I honestly think Yeezy disciples aren't too worried about GR shoes coming out. 1st priority for them is to stalk the yeezy links. 2nd is to stalk the yeezy links. 3rd is to stalk the yeezy links and so on and so on.

I honestly think Yeezy disciples aren't too worried about GR shoes coming out. 1st priority for them is to stalk the yeezy links. 2nd is to stalk the yeezy links. 3rd is to stalk the yeezy links and so on and so on.
Don't forget, they also stalk for "Swish".

4th then to dress up in customs to go to the adidas stores to enter raffles so one person can have 2,000 entries and the pump up the updates to the yeezy thread like a pretty female on periscope

citygear has sent out a birthday restock with the following foams: Obsidians, GF, Grey and Green Suedes, Sharpies, Gucci B&W, Holo's and Volts; however, when you click on the email pic of the foams to take you to the site it says no matches under birthday foams

citygear has sent out a birthday restock with the following foams: Obsidians, GF, Grey and Green Suedes, Sharpies, Gucci B&W, Holo's and Volts; however, when you click on the email pic of the foams to take you to the site it says no matches under birthday foams

I'm really hating how bad cg has become. Like really... Why keep giving us bad links?

I'm really hating how bad cg has become. Like really... Why keep giving us bad links?
update, turns out on their twitter they just said the link goes live soon and to stay tuned, this was just a sneak peak 
sick.gif
mean.gif

citygear has sent out a birthday restock with the following foams: Obsidians, GF, Grey and Green Suedes, Sharpies, Gucci B however, when you click on the email pic of the foams to take you to the site it says no matches under birthday foams

update, turns out on their twitter they just said the link goes live soon and to stay tuned, this was just a sneak peak :x :smh:

I wish there was a stone face emoji large enough to crush CG's corporate office. they suck too because when they do these "restocks," they raise the prices of shoes they already had marked down.

citygear has sent out a birthday restock with the following foams: Obsidians, GF, Grey and Green Suedes, Sharpies, Gucci B however, when you click on the email pic of the foams to take you to the site it says no matches under birthday foams

update, turns out on their twitter they just said the link goes live soon and to stay tuned, this was just a sneak peak 
sick.gif
mean.gif
I wish there was a stone face emoji large enough to crush CG's corporate office. they suck too because when they do these "restocks," they raise the prices of shoes they already had marked down.
they've apparently added more to this restoke sneak peak but you have to go through snapchat which idk how to use so..... replace these thirteen words with a four letter curse word followed by it.

Forget all that noise... Gotta go thru Twitter to learn its on snapchat to do a puzzle?

I need that I'm good gif on deck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom