FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just trying to check his mental stability. Maybe we could set up a gofundme account for him. Anyways just sick of reading his non sense for the past few days.

giphy.gif

Well then ignore him or leave him be. Folks are quick to claim their pockets are getting checked when they're called out for spending stacks around here, but at the same time they're the first ones to jump on a dude for saying he wants to get the best deal possible. Then when he defends his choice, ya jump on him for "fronting" some lifestyle you don't believe he lives.

STAY IN YOUR LANE

Just trying to check his mental stability. Maybe we could set up a gofundme account for him. Anyways just sick of reading his non sense for the past few days.

giphy.gif

Well then ignore him or leave him be. Folks are quick to claim their pockets are getting checked when they're called out for spending stacks around here, but at the same time they're the first ones to jump on a dude for saying he wants to get the best deal possible. Then when he defends his choice, ya jump on him for "fronting" some lifestyle you don't believe he lives.

STAY IN YOUR LANE

You put it out there on a forum then expect discussion. No one has issues with trying to save money so you can back off of that stance right there.
It's the entirety of his posts in here that has prompted the responses towards him. If you don't know what the history is then it's nothing for you to say. If you do know this history then I can't see how you defend him.

If anyone is looking for a Size 11 Chromeposite, Urban Necessities (Vegas) just posted a pair for the lowest ($500) I've seen since release. You have to call to set up an invoice.

You put it out there on a forum then expect discussion. No one has issues with trying to save money so you can back off of that stance right there.
It's the entirety of his posts in here that has prompted the responses towards him. If you don't know what the history is then it's nothing for you to say. If you do know this history then I can't see how you defend him.

I'm done with this guy. I don't know when he started posting on this thread, all I know is everything he says is non complacent bs. I guess people who live in NY are lucky. In my own defense you couldn't pay me 200k a year to live like a ant in a ant hill. Moving along now.

I know the history full well. He bad-mouthed B'More girls a few days ago, which got "some" folks' dander up to begin with. Then he said he was irritated he paid retail plus on the holos when others got the midnite EB deal, so he was thinking of returning his pair to try to find a better deal. That's when peeps went ham on him calling him "broke" and ****. Now, as a mod, I'd like to think you'd want to prevent stuff like that, but you already had beef with him for his previous Baltimore accent remarks during the umpteenth "Dopes"-origin discussion. So you and others piled on the guy and when he defended himself you went in harder on him. Is he a goof? Yeah, probably. But you're by far the main voice in this thread (whether you want to be or not), and you going all Mean Girls on some dude is always gonna lead to bad news.

And I don't care what your role is here at NT - don't tell me to back off my stance unless I've broken the rules. The last three pages show people here had problems with this guy "trying to save money."

I know the history full well. He bad-mouthed B'More girls a few days ago, which got "some" folks' dander up to begin with. Then he said he was irritated he paid retail plus on the holos when others got the midnite EB deal, so he was thinking of returning his pair to try to find a better deal. That's when peeps went ham on him calling him "broke" and ****. Now, as a mod, I'd like to think you'd want to prevent stuff like that, but you already had beef with him for his previous Baltimore accent remarks during the umpteenth "Dopes"-origin discussion. So you and others piled on the guy and when he defended himself you went in harder on him. Is he a goof? Yeah, probably. But you're by far the main voice in this thread (whether you want to be or not), and you going all Mean Girls on some dude is always gonna lead to bad news.

And I don't care what your role is here at NT - don't tell me to back off my stance unless I've broken the rules. The last three pages show people here had problems with this guy "trying to save money."

Then you don't know the full history because his presence has been here far longer than a few days ago and much before the Baltimore stuff. That comment and his explanation was offensive and ignorant but that was it to me. Too many personalities these days to carry feelings and it's too many ignorant people to really care about it.

Dude straight beasted for the holos the got salty because a few people were able to capitalize on a glitch with footlocker. His history in here (which you already show you don't know) and his whole explanation was off key and plenty of people picked up on it.

If I see you trolling threads and carrying yourself the way he does then I'm going to call you out the same way.

Last edited:

Shouldnt you be in a Jordan retro thread? Guy was talking about getting the "baddest" girls, popping bottles (probably asking for manufacture pricing), what does ANY of that have to do with a Foamposite discussion? Moving along now.

Repped. And respect to you for being one of the few people in this thread with a mind and opinion of your own.
tumblr_n8pjbcLnPA1scti8go5_500.gif

Last edited:
U woulda thought fam killed somebody or posted a pic in some fakes the way they were comin at his neck lol. He expressed his opinion on paying a little more for a shoe when others have gotten it for lower and likened the situation to saving money at the club... Now Y'all dudes treatin him like he committed high treason lol

And he speaks again... One of the few with a mind and opinion of his own....

:rofl:

U woulda thought fam killed somebody or posted a pic in some fakes the way they were comin at his neck lol. He expressed his opinion on paying a little more for a shoe when others have gotten it for lower and likened the situation to saving money at the club... Now Y'all dudes treatin him like he committed high treason lol

It's an accumulation of the garbage he has brought to the thread. Don't beast for a shoe then cry about a price YOU agreed to pay.

I haven't been keeping up with his beasting, I mean even if he was hype off the holograms releasing he can still want to get the shoe for a a substantially lower price. True to some $50 is chump change, but there's a lot of heads that I see tweeting about doing the same thing with the maroon 6s and that's only for $20.

Repped.

I haven't been keeping up with his beasting, I mean even if he was hype off the holograms releasing he can still want to get the shoe for a a substantially lower price. True to some $50 is chump change, but there's a lot of heads that I see tweeting about doing the same thing with the maroon 6s and that's only for $20.

We all have our opinions so I respect yours.
Personally, I read almost all of the posts in here so I give responses based off of the individuals current and historical posts.
I also am realistic and recognize bull when I see bull. Nothing is wrong with wanting to save money. Nothing.

But you will never EVER see me gassing a shoe up talking about I regret not getting it on release date, getting the shoe on a restock, then get buyers remorse talking about I heard 5 people got them for cheaper than me and I'm salty I paid for shipping so I don't want em no more.

People get shoes cheaper than me all of the time. That would mean I would never own a shoe :lol:

Then you don't know the full history because his presence has been here far longer than a few days ago and much before the Baltimore stuff. That comment and his explanation was offensive and ignorant but that was it to me. Too many personalities these days to carry feelings and it's too many ignorant people to really care about it.

Dude straight beasted for the holos the got salty because a few people were able to capitalize on a glitch with footlocker. His history in here (which you already show you don't know) and his whole explanation was off key and plenty of people picked up on it.

If I see you trolling threads and carrying yourself the way he does then I'm going to call you out the same way.
remember, he is a trend setter

We all have our opinions so I respect yours.
Personally, I read almost all of the posts in here so I give responses based off of the individuals current and historical posts.
I also am realistic and recognize bull when I see bull. Nothing is wrong with wanting to save money. Nothing.

But you will never EVER see me gassing a shoe up talking about I regret not getting it on release date, getting the shoe on a restock, then get buyers remorse talking about I heard 5 people got them for cheaper than me and I'm salty I paid for shipping so I don't want em no more.

People get shoes cheaper than me all of the time. That would mean I would never own a shoe :lol:

You most likely do have a better understanding of users and their historical posts so I can give you that and I also respect your opinion. I am like you in the sense that if I get the shoe I want in a decent price then I am satisfied and content with my purchase. Had no problem dropping $220 plus tax today on maroons despite hearing that eu sites were offering them for

Back
Top Bottom