FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That comparison pic is brutal. That might be enough for me not to buy this pack. Don't see how I can even get close to $100 for them. They look straight up like fakes.

Might give the Hawks to my little brother. Let him destroy those to the depths of hell where they belong.

Honestly.... If dudes selling the pearls want too much then don't buy them and watch em squirm. They will either return them or work with you on the price.

Honestly.... If dudes selling the pearls want too much then don't buy them and watch em squirm. They will either return them or work with you on the price.
facts, but thats why i need to just get the pack and sell the hawks , why pay $300 for just
the pearls when you can just sell the other pair

facts, but thats why i need to just get the pack and sell the hawks , why pay $300 for just
the pearls when you can just sell the other pair

What do you expect to sell the other pair for dude?
You have to sit back and do the math.
Most of us are paying tax on the pack. Some aren't and some have $20 coupons which will make a small difference.

It genuinely looks like the Hawks will sell for $100 and that's being optimistic. Deduct shipping to the buyer and PayPal and you aren't in a great spot. Why go through all of that when you can let someone else do it?

Most of us are paying tax on the pack. Some aren't and some have $20 coupons which will make a small difference.

It genuinely looks like the Hawks will sell for $100 and that's being optimistic. Deduct shipping to the buyer and PayPal and you aren't in a great spot. Why go through all of that when you can let someone else do it?
im expecting the hawks to at least pull retail, $140 if not a little more

good luck with that. the other color is already on sale on some sites and no one cares. here is one right here: http://dtlr.com/nike-zoom-hawk-flight-white-black-anthracite-metallic-silver.html

this dudes funny

Why couldn't Nike just do a Sharpie and Pearl pack for $500? Would have had no problem paying full price. Why do packs always have one nice shoe and one garbage shoe. If you know no one wants that shoe, why make it?

Why couldn't Nike just do a Sharpie and Pearl pack for $500? Would have had no problem paying full price. Why do packs always have one nice shoe and one garbage shoe. If you know no one wants that shoe, why make it?

The bleed sir.... They enjoy bleeding our pockets and forcing shoes upon us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom