FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
this thread right now
roll.gif
 hawks look like garbo remixed Farve's with no strap or turf sole
laugh.gif

Best bet is to let this pack sit and try to grab from a reseller like Penny who might let it go for under retail. Really don't need Pearls as I'm satisfied with the 10 pair but wouldn't mind this new pair. Not willing to spend more than 70 for flight Hawks, they deserve to be in outlets for 60 and under IMO.

:lol: Just go ahead charge the Hawks to the game because no one is looking for that shoe and if they are looking for them, they're big on 90s Nike basketball shoes and will be highly disappointed in this retro.

True but make the most out of the pack for example you got a pair of shoes to play basketball in (XX9) and a lifestyle shoe (XI) with the Gift Of Flight Pack.  The Hawks could be useful if you let them.  You know trying to sell the Hawks away from the pack is futile and some people don't want to split the pack.  
but the xx9's were actually a decent pair and a decent cw.. alot of people just dont like xx9's.. i actually wanted the xx9's and its a great wearer and shoe to sport in...  i would have easily bought those xx9's but i think people gave GOF shde because of it being in a pack.

yall  need to let those of us who are coping the "Sucker" Pack live....  a lot of tryin to convince people that this Pack isn't worth it!  SMH.... let us live....

That comparison pic is brutal. That might be enough for me not to buy this pack. Don't see how I can even get close to $100 for them. They look straight up like fakes.
nike dont care bout us.. they milked the 72-10's.. they like f yall foamer simpsons... we gona make packs and make the other shoe watered down.. you still gotta pay us.

yall  need to let those of us who are coping the "Sucker" Pack live....  a lot of tryin to convince people that this Pack isn't worth it!  SMH.... let us live....

Live dude. This pack isn't for everyone and the people I'm talking to are those that don't want both shoes.
Enjoy your pack.

only made around 2 comments on this joint about my desire to cop so... no, not a broken record... but I digress....

only made around 2 comments on this joint about my desire to cop so... no, not a broken record... but I digress....

I mean, you already really put it out there that you were all in on the pack. We get it also.

The most recent convo has to do with dude not really knowing what's good. Just follow it and see how the convo got to this point. It's not like dudes are straight trolling the thread saying don't cop.

oh no sucker pack don't cop, what's wrong with ya'll, woe is me
laugh.gif
 sorry i'm enjoying the comedy in the thread right now, ya'll in here wildin, tbh i don't think the pack price wise is that bad, i'm shocked nike didn't give everyone the middle and say $500
laugh.gif
 nike been surprising me a lot lately in the foam area
tired.gif

Right. it makes no sense to pay basically $400 for the Pearls when you can more than likely grab them cheaper.  The Hawks on avg wont go more than 70 in my mind and thats if you find somebody who LOVES them.  I will hunt for a deal on the Pearls and keep it moving. 

Please stop wit pearl pics. I mite cop lol

Local HoH said No1 even asked about pack besides me.

Last edited:
if them hawks were red it would do better...better yet the maxes that tim duncan wore and the pearl foams wouldve made better pack for 97 because of the hawks this pack will sit longer than sharpie pack which you can still find in some spots still...once duncan and kg retire nike need to do a pack for timmy and kg(once shoe contracts end)

Back
Top Bottom