FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I doubt the pack will sit. There will be enough people who want the Pearls to wear and enough people who want to sell them to those who want to wear.

If I'm buying the pack, those will just end up as beater shoes. The issue is with those trying to to just obtain Pearls. Those hawks won't be moving for anything over $100 if you're getting rid of yours and that's being generous. I doubt you'll find a buyer.

Knowing this, I won't be surprised if re-sellers price the pearls well over $300 to make up for it. So you'll pay less than the pack, but still high up which sucks.

Same boat. I have some older Lebrons DS That will end up as beaters because I know no one is going to be interested in them.

I can see the Pearls going for $330-$350 easy. Not much different than MSRP for the pack, but it'll be a lot better than spending the $385 + tax and shipping for an additional sneaker you don't want.

Put my ticket in at my local HOH this morning. She confirmed the pack goes all the way to size 15 and I'll be able to use my 20% discount since its a GR on RD. :smoking

Now hopefully everybody is broke from the 72-10 release or is stressing over the Yeezy's since they are getting them.

Put my ticket in at my local HOH this morning. She confirmed the pack goes all the way to size 15 and I'll be able to use my 20% discount since its a GR on RD. :smoking

Now hopefully everybody is broke from the 72-10 release or is stressing over the Yeezy's since they are getting them.
people actually bought the 72-10? they were availble up until sunday at least, and i'll pick them up on restock outside of the xmas holiday

people actually bought the 72-10? they were availble up until sunday at least, and i'll pick them up on restock outside of the xmas holiday

People actually bought

Buy you gonna buy

:stoneface:

if those garbage marker royal foam pack can sell out then these should sell out with ease...since its a lot cheaper and has the better shoe in general with the pearls

ya but pearls>marker royals

Agreed BUT the penny 6 in the pack DESTROYS the Hawks :lol:

Additionally, you can get the royals for sub $300 now. Can't see how the pearls gonna be $300+ unless people want to take that L.

Last edited:
the hawks are garbage ok no denying that... but this pack is also a lot cheaper so makes me think cop or not to cop :lol:

Penny 6 in the pack >>>>>> the Hawks.

Yea have to agree here. Hawks are trash.

I just don't understand the "class of 97 pack" marketing. I mean it's not like its 10 or 20 years from 1997. If they're gonna do a 97 pack then they have to pair these with the HGG 13s. That would've sold out so quick for $500 or something a pack this Xmas.

Otherwise pick a great bball shoe from the 90s and just make this the "90s pack" with like the flight air zoom 95s, more uptempo, sensation or a dozen other iconic bball shoes from the 90s.

Easy pass for me. And these aren't pearls, too white in the pics I've seen. Pearls had that nice cream color to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
all we have to do is let the pack sit.. then catch them on 25% online.. from the fotsites then we profit.. lets all hold our dollars and empower the wait on the disco... Thats how we can get pearls 

Not interested in neither shoe in that pack. Did we ever find out if the blue chromeposites peel? That's the only foam I'm interested in right now. I may be able to use some coupons and cop them.

Not interested in neither shoe in that pack. Did we ever find out if the blue chromeposites peel? That's the only foam I'm interested in right now. I may be able to use some coupons and cop them.
Most likely they will if Nike models the material off of the Chrome Foamposites.

Yea have to agree here. Hawks are trash.

I just don't understand the "class of 97 pack" marketing. I mean it's not like its 10 or 20 years from 1997. If they're gonna do a 97 pack then they have to pair these with the HGG 13s. That would've sold out so quick for $500 or something a pack this Xmas.

Otherwise pick a great bball shoe from the 90s and just make this the "90s pack" with like the flight air zoom 95s, more uptempo, sensation or a dozen other iconic bball shoes from the 90s.

Easy pass for me. And these aren't pearls, too white in the pics I've seen. Pearls had that nice cream color to it.
mQJF9e.gif

The OG Pearls were white, What you're thinking about was the HOH retro release which was more of a offwhite/pearl color.

Last edited:
Finally got my 2nd pair of holograms today, USPS took their sweet time even though the seller sent them 2 day express.... The more I look at the holograms they remind of mother of pearl... If you know or saw mother of pearl, you will kind of get what I'm talking about

When are they gonna re-release the UNC's?!?!?!? 
tired.gif

These are one of my GRAILS 
frown.gif
 I neeeed these. 

Last edited:
yall  need to let those of us who are coping the "Sucker" Pack live....  a lot of tryin to convince people that this Pack isn't worth it!  SMH.... let us live....

True but im kinda worried now none of my local spots are getting the pack its looking like NDC or bust for me and i have no idea how to operate NDC anymore

if those garbage marker royal foam pack can sell out then these should sell out with ease...since its a lot cheaper and has the better shoe in general with the pearls

Penny 6 in the pack >>>>>> the Hawks.

To each his own, i feel like inwouldnt be caught dead in those penny 6's

True but im kinda worried now none of my local spots are getting the pack its looking like NDC or bust for me and i have no idea how to operate NDC anymore
To each his own, i feel like inwouldnt be caught dead in those penny 6's

I got several spots to choose from around my way....

Back
Top Bottom