FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The Footlocker site says there are Holos in my size at Times Square Footlocker. I went there and they said they have none :stoneface:
Who's telling the truth?

The launch locator, said they were available at all locations near me. That wasn't the case.. so I'll believe the store or their garbage site

I spoke to a representative at Nike the other day and I gave her the style number to the blue chromeposites and she said they don't have them on the December calendar as releasing on the 31st. I think we got the wrong information on the blue chromeposites, because she went into further investigation to try and locate them. I say these release mid Jan. or All Star weekend. If they release as an ASG shoe I will pass because Jordan Cement 4>>> Blue Chromeposites.

The Footlocker site says there are Holos in my size at Times Square Footlocker. I went there and they said they have none :stoneface:
Who's telling the truth?

The website isn't always accurate. I've seen some pairs on NYC Craig's list and local Facebook groups. Prices have been under $300

laugh.gif
 a guy on Craigslist here is trying to sell the Hawks out his pack for 200... trying to recoup more than half the cost.

I want just the Pearl's. This is a great pack, but really wish they would have released these separately.
says 99% of the world sans the sucker who works for nike who said "hey they want this one shoe right? lets put it in a pack and make them suffer.. Also.. skip the original mold for the seond shoe.. lets make a watered down version and charge them more..lol"

I voted for the Holograms as the hottest foam of the year since I doubt the blue chromes are dropping 12/31. So glad I have both pairs of my favorite foams from this year (Holograms) and last year (Yeezy foams).

Fedex says my package should be arriving today so im expecting them here tommorow anybody else got their tracking from kickzstore updated?

I voted for the Holograms as the hottest foam of the year since I doubt the blue chromes are dropping 12/31. So glad I have both pairs of my favorite foams from this year (Holograms) and last year (Yeezy foams).
did you end up getting the Holos for 200?

did you end up getting the Holos for 200?
Yes 200 plus taxes. I did somethings and DTLR worked some stuff out that they owed me with rewards etc. I don't want to go into it too much because it's a few dudes on here that will seethe and go off.

Back
Top Bottom