FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
regarding the metallic thing.  i find it hard to believe that they won't peel.  for the luster/effect they are trying to achieve, it seems there is no way to create the foam that way than to spray a layer over the foam.

it's probably why it'll just chip and crack.

I bit on them and you were repped sir. With shipping and the $10 code it came out to about $7 over retail. But I had my mind made up that I wanted these and didn't want to risk not being able to cop on rd. Footlocker's Twitter told me this was a limited release and when I did a raffle yesterday at villa, they also told me it was limited. So good luck to anyone looking to cop. I'll post pics when I receive them.

The pack will be mine. Hawk Flight will be my new shoes for hooping. If I can get the first pack at the 20% discount....a second pack will be had. I will get 10% off either way. But in cali that just offsets the tax. :smh:

The pack will be mine. Hawk Flight will be my new shoes for hooping. If I can get the first pack at the 20% discount....a second pack will be had. I will get 10% off either way. But in cali that just offsets the tax. :smh:
I'm gonna try my chances online. Id have to go to NY to cop in store and taxes over there are :x

we all can just boycott and wait for the price drop.. then eat.. 

Us boycotting won't do anything. They will still sellout.

Yup. The more realistic idea is just to be patient for the right price if we aren't paying retail.
I'm more interested in waiting for them to hit a clearance outlet for the low and buying them from a clearance reseller of possible.

I wouldn't do it, most of the time, the zoom sucks in these new retroes.

Plug at local ftl said email came today saying they're getting 36 pairs of blue mirrors. Already got mine to the side.

Last edited:

True but I would rather try then just have the shoes sit there. There is no resell on the hawks so I'll take my chances. I'm 33 and hooping now is just to stay in some sort of shape. The days of dunking are long gone...lol

True but I would rather try then just have the shoes sit there. There is no resell on the hawks so I'll take my chances. I'm 33 and hooping now is just to stay in some sort of shape. The days of dunking are long gone...lol

I wish I needed hooping shoes... I don't play outdoors anymore (where shoes get destroyed the quickest) because I get painful shin splints now. Playing indoor twice a week didn't really put a killing on the shoe rotation so I now have like 5 pairs still DS that are waiting for the basketball death :smh:

I wish I needed hooping shoes... I don't play outdoors anymore (where shoes get destroyed the quickest) because I get painful shin splints now. Playing indoor twice a week didn't really put a killing on the shoe rotation so I now have like 5 pairs still DS that are waiting for the basketball death
mean.gif
I keep a set of 4's for hooping.

The militarys, the cements, the breds and the fire reds are the rotation for basketball.

indoors or outdoors.

Yup. The more realistic idea is just to be patient for the right price if we aren't paying retail.
I'm more interested in waiting for them to hit a clearance outlet for the low and buying them from a clearance reseller of possible.
The grown up route to take here

Back
Top Bottom