FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
since its the holidays i may update the sole protection thread.. im going to re protect some shoes to show how good sole protection works.. going to do my thermals over.. my  silver camo's and my knicks.. also show you guys.. why sole protection is soo important when it comes to preseving ice..

I bit on them and you were repped sir. With shipping and the $10 code it came out to about $7 over retail. But I had my mind made up that I wanted these and didn't want to risk not being able to cop on rd. Footlocker's Twitter told me this was a limited release and when I did a raffle yesterday at villa, they also told me it was limited. So good luck to anyone looking to cop. I'll post pics when I receive them.

Same here didnt wanna take no chances on NDC or the snkrs app

Thank you bro with the code they were 393$

Was there tax when you ordered the 97 pack from Kickzstore?
of course

Thank god for living in Mass i have never gotten taxed on shoes, NDC or any local shop I cant imagine buying one of the 500 dollar foam packs with tax

I was told the release on the blue foams releasing in January have been pushed up and they will be a Foamposite for the entire family. My store got preschool sizes today.

priced at 230 and toddler sizes available? why do i find both of these extremely hard to believe?
with less than 150 posts between the two of them, i think ill stick to my gut and say BS

priced at 230 and toddler sizes available? why do i find both of these extremely hard to believe?
with less than 150 posts between the two of them, i think ill stick to my gut and say BS
Probably talking about Carolinas which wouldn't be too farfetched to see a GS and PS version of.

ah yes, THAT blue would make perfect sense. blue chrome a big no no. a shoe that flakes like crazy going to a child, not very smart

ah yes, THAT blue would make perfect sense. blue chrome a big no no. a shoe that flakes like crazy going to a child, not very smart
if only nike would just do spray on chrome.. then they would be indescrutable.

Again its been said a million times before, if they peel return them and get your money back.  Its really no way to lose imo

to buy more nike stuff......
assuming anyone that buys a $275 shoe will likely be back to nike to buy again

Yea paying resell for any of these chrome shoes should be a non starter and yes you could get a voucher to buy something else.  

The Footlocker site says there are Holos in my size at Times Square Footlocker. I went there and they said they have none :stoneface:
Who's telling the truth?

Back
Top Bottom