FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
notice on the bottom of that, he says "all colors are on the actual foam part". This sounds like a horrible custom job. Nike printed the american flag and slapped it on to a foam :lol: but still :smh:

I'll reserve my judgement until pics surface.

I agree, sounds like a disaster, but will reserve opinion til pics. Ive also hated most all print foams, and the USA em kobe 9, usa kobe 10 :x

Not a fan of the leather on the red pros, but at least the sole is black. I didn't mind it on the silver though.

Just gimme the blue joints. If it's 3 parts on a foam my guess would be red eye stays, white posite and blue sole....ponder on

Dino said the actual foam part will be all three colors.
Gotcha!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just have to be right. I don't mind. Triple pass anyways. Screenshot it doe. I might eat my words

Last edited:
It appears that I joined the Blrome crowd and that I got them for a fair price as well ( that being 330) here we go. Initial examination no pre peels. I will keep track of the skin scaling foams when I apply sole protection and keep updates after each wear with pictures and activities. Lol and if they peel they are going back to nike so I'm good

View media item 1856741

Last edited:
It appears that I joined the Blrome crowd and that I got them for a fair price as well ( that being 330) here we go. Initial examination no pre peels. I will keep track of the skin scaling foams when I apply sole protection and keep updates after each wear with pictures and activities. Lol and if they peel they are going back to nike so I'm good

View media item 1856741

all of the trolling doe? :stoneface:

all of the trolling doe?
indifferent.gif
no trolling.... a favor was owed but im still like i shouldnt but maybe i get a pair that doesnt peel.. and if they do.. i have the recipt and i can get a voucher..

Naw you def been on a troll toll lately about these. No need to be a hypocrite.
foam head yes.. hypno.. nah.. but i hope that i can protect them before they peel..loli will be applying these on  with care. just protecting the sole..

I other news.. im in talks with someone who does chrome wraps.. i may have them genia pig one of my jets to see the results.. if it comes out good when ever.. ill post..

I think the Holograms are slept on REALLLLLLL hard. Seeing DS pairs for under $300, even under $275.00 and they are definitely premium. So beautiful in person. Might be my favorite pair from 2015

Naw you def been on a troll toll lately about these. No need to be a hypocrite.
foam head yes.. hypno.. nah.. but i hope that i can protect them before they peel..loli will be applying these on  with care. just protecting the sole..

I other news.. im in talks with someone who does chrome wraps.. i may have them genia pig one of my jets to see the results.. if it comes out good when ever.. ill post..

naw you def are a hypocrite. its all good tho. I'm just calling it how I see it. you really spent the days trolling about how NT doesn't believe in logical thinking and so on then got them... just like you did with the mirrors. If you like the shoes then just say it instead of all of the extra stuff.

I think the Holograms are slept on REALLLLLLL hard. Seeing DS pairs for under $300, even under $275.00 and they are definitely premium. So beautiful in person. Might be my favorite pair from 2015
you and me both.. Holo's are #1 because they wont peel..lol

If OG Chromes didnt peel they would have been #1 too.. but you know NDC dont CARE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom