FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I used Eastbay

Just called again, thanks for clarifying between the two, just placed an order at eastbay. SMH, guess it depends on who picks up, and at what time.

glad you got through. the lady was kinda slow moving. was trying to hurry up and get my order through but added a $20 gold club membership since shipping would have been $7.99. got faster shipping and a future 25% off coupon

glad you got through. the lady was kinda slow moving. was trying to hurry up and get my order through but added a $20 gold club membership since shipping would have been $7.99. got faster shipping and a future 25% off coupon

Hmm..my eastbay order from Sunday had free shipping? Maybe promo that ended?

Eastbay really is hit or miss its like the employees who answer don't have access to the same inventory...

Eastbay really is hit or miss its like the employees who answer don't have access to the same inventory...

I'm not tripping on the $20 especially since I know I saved sales tax and I'll get it back with a future order.

The lady was stumbling a lot and I didn't want the shoe to sell out while she was figuring out the shipping.

I'd also like the shoes faster than the 5-6 business days the cheap method has.

Just got off the phone with eastbay. Got my Sz. 11, dude said they have 23 pairs in that size I believe (20 something).

Yeah, my rep was killing me talking about his toothache, and being on the wrong screen, I'm like "you're killing me smalls".

Exactly hit or miss, my shipping was free also.

just got a 9.5 for my boy.... lady on the line said they had a ton of pairs left in both 9.5 and 10. :smokin

thanks NT

just got a 9.5 for my boy.... lady on the line said they had a ton of pairs left in both 9.5 and 10.
smokin.gif

thanks NT
see this is hat NT is about.. helping people pay retail for limited shoes!!!

Just copped my pair from eastbay. Size 8.5 and 9 where available when I called don't know about any other sizes tho.

Last edited:
I just got home from work and see the phone order info, so i called the rep said only 1 in my sz was available.... So it could be back ordered or canceled, so i took a chance.... .... I hope they keep my money and i get the shoes.... shout out to @bigj505 for posting the product number, it made life a lot easier

Naw you def been on a troll toll lately about these. No need to be a hypocrite.
foam head yes.. hypno.. nah.. but i hope that i can protect them before they peel..loli will be applying these on  with care. just protecting the sole..

I other news.. im in talks with someone who does chrome wraps.. i may have them genia pig one of my jets to see the results.. if it comes out good when ever.. ill post..
naw you def are a hypocrite. its all good tho. I'm just calling it how I see it. you really spent the days trolling about how NT doesn't believe in logical thinking and so on then got them... just like you did with the mirrors. If you like the shoes then just say it instead of all of the extra stuff.
called him out on being a sellout/hypocrite with the foam pack yesterday. and how long as he been "in talks with someone who does chrome..."? forever. since the mirrors came out. thats a while ago, and to this day hes still "in talks..." lol homie says ish just to say ish.

Pack finally came in. Seller is a good dude. Just had a bit of roughness with shipping time/method but he kept in contact throughout :pimp:

My blue chromes shipped from the homie so I just need Eastbay to ship and I'll be done.

View media item 1856992

Back
Top Bottom