FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
this is what i did while driving.. I took them off..lol i do too much heel and toe so these fragile but shiny *** foams wont work for that.. hell i could get these to peel just from driving..lol
definitely switched into my nike slides while i wuz driving to my sons basketball game the other night an put the blue mirrors on wen i arrived at the gym where he was playing lol, hv to treat these blue mirrors "with care!!" Lol....

So basically your ok with Nike selling you an almost $300 barely wearable shoe. As long as it "looks good" tho right?
i love foams and im not ok with the price but if i can afford it and it looks good, im down. And yea, i do baby my shoes yall, thats just who i am, thats what i do. Ive had many good kix bite the dust because i didnt care as a kid, but i regret it now as an adult. Also i make sure i wear all my kix, i have them all in rotation, some get worn more than others but they all get worn even if its every few months or so. Also, some are worn for certain occasions. It is what it is and to each his own correct?

Short story: This is a hobby for many and different shoes serve different purposes. We are on a shoe forum.

That part I understood clearly. In fact, I stated that in my comment. I didn't understand your comment you stated,"laughing at what you don't understand or agree to doesn't make YOU LOOK BETTER." That's my issue with you. So because I laugh at what you do with your kicks on a shoe forum make me better than you??? That I don't understand. So when you laugh at someone in these forums about kicks, does that make you better than them? We were talking about shoes right? You pulled a 360 on the conversation.

That part I understood clearly. In fact, I stated that in my comment. I didn't understand your comment you stated,"laughing at what you don't understand or agree to doesn't make YOU LOOK BETTER." That's my issue with you. So because I laugh at what you do with your kicks on a shoe forum make me better than you??? That I don't understand. So when you laugh at someone in these forums about kicks, does that make you better than them? We were talking about shoes right? You pulled a 360 on the conversation.
You just rocked a fur coat to a peta convention. What did you expect?

Short story: This is a hobby for many and different shoes serve different purposes. We are on a shoe forum.

Didn't pull a 360 at all. Your first comment/rant obviously showed you don't agree or understand and def gives the impression you are looking down on people that do that.

definitely switched into my nike slides while i wuz driving to my sons basketball game the other night an put the blue mirrors on wen i arrived at the gym where he was playing lol, hv to treat these blue mirrors "with care!!" Lol....
lol.. i got you beat.. i went somewhere yesterday and wore mines only when i got at the location.. the foams were only transported in a cloth-coverared wrap in a book bag..lol

When someone doesn't realize a forum dedicated to topic A has members that care about topic A :smh:

Exactly!! So serious are shoes/shoe talk in this forum I see. This stuff runs deepppppppp for some people. Geshhhhhhh
nobody really got deep about it, couple of us stated how we felt towards them and how we wanted to be careful with em and then the flamethrowers came out from a few of yall. We're all entitled to our opinions on here including you, but their was no need for the heckling, if some appreciate their kix more than others, so be it.

Didn't pull a 360 at all. Your first comment/rant obviously showed you don't agree or understand and def gives the impression you are looking down on people that do that.

See, you missed the context of my post. It's not a rant. I just found something funny that was done. It's not for me to agree with. You do you, however you please. I understand completely, we different point blank. That doesn't mean that I don't find stuff funny, just like the next man. I think from the words I used, you or others may not have liked or were offended by them and therefore it formed that "looking down on people impression". It was never that, laughter is good for the soul, you should try it more and not be so defensive. At the end of the day bruh, we still talking about shoes man, shoes. Some really like em, some cherish em, some value them, and on the other side, others don't care, they rock em, take care of em and buy every release they want. Cut and dry.

oh my god,... reading some of these stories :x

yall really treat FOAMS so delicate? just a few years ago we'd hear everyone boasting how INDESTRUCTIBLE they were. now we got dudes carrying them to their destination.

some shoes i will treat with more care than others, but foams are in fact tanks, and hold up great under most circumstances, chromes being the exception.
i guess im the only one that uses foams as snow boots when the weather gets rough huh?

Last edited:
nobody really got deep about it, couple of us stated how we felt towards them and how we wanted to be careful with em and then the flamethrowers came out from a few of yall. We're all entitled to our opinions on here including you, but their was no need for the heckling, if some appreciate their kix more than others, so be it.

Heckling huh? Flamethrowers? So laughing is heckling now?

oh my god,... reading some of these stories
sick.gif

yall really treat FOAMS so delicate? just a few years ago we'd hear everyone boasting how INDESTRUCTIBLE they were. now we got dudes carrying them to their destination.

some shoes i will treat with more care than others, but foams are in fact tanks, and hold up great under most circumstances, chromes being the exception.
i guess im the only one that uses foams as snow boots when the weather gets rough huh?
nah nike changed that with the mirrors.. they said.. lets make our coveted shoe.. Harder to keep looking new.. and almost trophy like.. by not doing paint.. but thin wraps with no coat protection..lol

nah nike changed that with the mirrors.. they said.. lets make our coveted shoe.. Harder to keep looking new.. and almost trophy like.. by not doing paint.. but thin wraps with no coat protection..lol

but what about all the other foams that still dont fall apart??

See, you missed the context of my post. It's not a rant. I just found something funny that was done. It's not for me to agree with. You do you, however you please. I understand completely, we different point blank. That doesn't mean that I don't find stuff funny, just like the next man. I think from the words I used, you or others may not have liked or were offended by them and therefore it formed that "looking down on people impression". It was never that, laughter is good for the soul, you should try it more and not be so defensive. At the end of the day bruh, we still talking about shoes man, shoes. Some really like em, some cherish em, some value them, and on the other side, others don't care, they rock em, take care of em and buy every release they want. Cut and dry.

You win.

The owners of the blue mirrors are more sensitive than the shoe :lol:

Not really. Just tired of it. You don't see me going into thread A and saying the same thing over and over and over. I respect that others don't have the same decisions that I have whether I like the shoes or not.

Then you have dudes in here that troll and still buy the shoe and act oblivious that they were trolling before.

Back
Top Bottom