FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
both of my orders shipped no problem, ill have one of em tomorrow
The problem is the new guys (such as myself) that popp'd up....

Apparently if you had ordered from them before or were a member you were good...

If not...and also due to the dollar amount....most of the orders were pushed to the verification group before the order was/is completed.

Lesson learned, sign up for the rewards program if for no other reason then to be added to the database so you have no issues later...

The problem is the new guys (such as myself) that popp'd up....

Apparently if you had ordered from them before or were a member you were good...

If not...and also due to the dollar amount....most of the orders were pushed to the verification group before the order was/is completed.

Lesson learned, sign up for the rewards program if for no other reason then to be added to the database so you have no issues later...

that rookie life

Nah skep skep I generally try to avoid Eastbay like the plague....

I thought I hit the jackpot about 2 years ago and ordered the Zx Prisms on Eastbay when a few random sizes pop'd up....they held my money hostage for almost 2 months...

First it was backordered....then it was to be completed any day....then backordered...

I didnt want to cancel cause those damn things were impossible to find.....

Then finally I stumbled into them and canceled my order......

I swore that was the 1st and LAST time Eastbay would get my money.....

Damn Mirrorfoams pulled me back in though.....

Mirror Foamposite Owners that want to rock their kicks be like...

Last edited:
Foams aren't really sought after here in Oklahoma. If anybody comes across a sweet Red October Foam let ya boy know

Holo foams were avail for phone order on eastbay a couple hours ago, sz 8, 9 were avail, i copped the last 9.5

Did the eastbay hotline orders from the other day have a size 12 in the blue chromes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom