FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Doh! Thanks, should've tried for it. Damn ndc/snkrs and their delay (soon to be canceled) pair! >:

I called for a size 12 about 45 minutes after the post and only sizes 8-10 were in stock.

Random sizes were popping upall day/night on tuesday. Was a crapshoot all day. I finally scored a 10.5 around midnight central time. On the UPS truck for delivery to my crib today :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Red yeezy pros hit the outlets or something? i see mad pairs on ebay for just about at retail. i want in on the outlet price!

Last edited:
Red yeezy pros hit the outlets or something? i see mad pairs on ebay for just about at retail. i want in on the outlet price!

They have popped up before but the red pros never sold above retail consistently anyways

Yeah you're right. I never really looked at sold listings for them until now.

Those foams won't be a first day cop for me, but i'll catch them on discount

Last edited:
Hate to say it but looks like another foam I'm not going to buy

My 5th Foamposite I'm gonna pass on

Last edited:
Eastbay pair came in today. Was excited yet curious at the same time. Right shoe has a defect where the fade was missed or something. Def not a chip so I may call and see if something can be done.
Ignore my instagram comment, that stinks. At least its not a chip.

Eastbay pair came in today. Was excited yet curious at the same time. Right shoe has a defect where the fade was missed or something. Def not a chip so I may call and see if something can be done.

Ignore my instagram comment, that stinks. At least its not a chip.

It does but I'm def happy it's not a chip and it's on the medial side.
I have another pair coming Tuesday that I had already purchased before Eastbay had the sizes available so I'm good.
Gonna wear this pair til it falls apart. Keep the other pair for the collection.

I have another pair coming Tuesday that I had already purchased before Eastbay had the sizes available so I'm good.
Gonna wear this pair til it falls apart. Keep the other pair for the collection.
Cool.. now someone needs to do a "how to rock your mirros 101".. it would go viral

Cool.. now someone needs to do a "how to rock your mirros 101".. it would go viral

Broken record

lol.. i got you beat.. i went somewhere yesterday and wore mines only when i got at the location.. the foams were only transported in a cloth-coverared wrap in a book bag..lol

Do this to my daughters basketball games in the winter with most my shoes

Last edited:
updates are backk no more f5... im glad yeezy season is over with for the time being.. its killing the servers..lol

Hey man do you have the metalic reds that you could throw in the pic with these 2, i'm curious as to just how metalic they are compared to the blues

Last edited:

S/O to @Da Doc03 for eastbay heads up other day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You're the Real MVP

Back
Top Bottom