FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Last edited:

Eastbay pair came in today. Was excited yet curious at the same time. Right shoe has a defect where the fade was missed or something. Def not a chip so I may call and see if something can be done.

I dont see the flaw. Can u circle on one of the pics where it is?
you see where the blue tint runs all the way down to the bottom of the chrome/silver part? its not supposed to. it supposed to end halfway down and fade away leading into the chrome. you can see the grooves at the bottom near the sole have blue.

or at least thats what i think bigj is referring to.

Last edited:
^^^ Damn that looks LIKE a chip to me.
It's hard to explain but it could be one BUT it's not a broken surface so it isn't going to lead to the finish falling apart. I'm 10000% glad that I have a good pair in the mail tho.
It's like the defect is under the clear skin or whatever.

Flawed right out the box :smh:

Atleast you can get a voucher to acquire more high quality nike products.

It's hard to explain but it could be one BUT it's not a broken surface so it isn't going to lead to the finish falling apart. I'm 10000% glad that I have a good pair in the mail tho.

Hopefully the pair en route is a good pair!!

Hopefully the pair en route is a good pair!!

It is. ducatimatt ducatimatt actually posted pics of them in here. He sent me a pair he got from Vegas

I'm glad that the flaws are on the inside of the shoes and honestly, as sad as it sounds, I'm used to Nike having little issues here and there. The flaws defitnely don't break the surface so the integrity of the finish is still there.

Last edited:
does the 25% off code expire at anytime? i still have mine and dont know if its still valid. and i ignore them eastbay mags. theyve been sending me eastbay pamphlets instead of the mags lately. i dont mind those, because they always come with 2 15% coupons lol

so it would be (39.99 + (275 × .75) ) × state tax? The .75 being the percentage taken off

meant to quote bigj , my bad

Last edited:
@bigj505 your pair is good. Both the pairs I got from vegas has none of those issues when I looked them over.

Back
Top Bottom