FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
For some reason the ASG joints remind me of either lime sherbet ice creme or mint choco chip IC... Hopefully they wont be a pain to get, if i get the OVO 10s or the foams im good... Its also help to have friends in the GTA
wink.gif

They're still going to be next to impossible to obtain
what you said....that pic is like a transformer in disguise...i believe there's more than meets the eye...and that will be seen when more pics and angles of the shoe are shown!!

Last edited:
7 including today.. No stair climing.. just level floor walking.. still no driving in them.. Storying them in the box covered in an old white tee in a room temperature enviornment..

7 wears so far for the blue mirrors? No chipping or peeling yet? How's it holding up?

You aren't the typical customer then

I'm in Los Angeles. I think it's easier here.

The only ones I missed out on were the Galaxy, and after I saw them up close later on I wasn't even mad I missed. They looked way better in pics.

Last edited:
You aren't the typical customer then

I'm in Los Angeles. I think it's easier here.

The only ones I missed out on were the Galaxy, and after I saw them up close later on I wasn't even mad I missed. They looked way better in pics.

i guess its a good thing then... MD gets more foams BUT its just stupid for the limited releases. its pretty much online or bust around here. a lot of people share the fail experiences tho.... i mean, i only got my mitts on the blue chromes because of this thread and the all stars because of the snkrs app. i was blessed with a code as a thank you for helping someone get the db penny 1s. pure luck.

i guess its a good thing then... MD gets more foams BUT its just stupid for the limited releases. its pretty much online or bust around here. a lot of people share the fail experiences tho.... i mean, i only got my mitts on the blue chromes because of this thread and the all stars because of the snkrs app. i was blessed with a code as a thank you for helping someone get the db penny 1s. pure luck.

Yeah, where you live it's brutal. Blue Mirror's were so easy for me. Only about 8 people in line. I could've doubled up with ease...but I didn't.

glitch/chip free.... treating them like fragile glass slippers..lol

That's still pretty good though, 7 wears chip free lol. Giving me hope I'm planning to un-ds during the spring/summer for mine. Keep us updated and post pics of your worn pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom