FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wore my blue mirrors out tonight. Had league pool playoffs at a local bar so wasnt especially hard on them but they held up fine to normal walking and creasing and driving (drove myself lol). No cracks, no peeling. Looked amazing every time i glanced down. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Def looking fwd to official pics of these. If they do a black glow sole, that would be craze.

Just hope I have better luck w/ these than mirrors last year. Struck out too hard.

Hold up? A BLACK glow sole? Is there another example of a sneaker that has ever had that? I'm trying to imagine that.

those foams remind me of the NOLA all star game pack to be honest.... and I def don't care for the laces...

glad I liked the NOLA pack doe :lol:

They look ok. It's kind of like the shoe will grow on you or it won't. Would have been nice to have the actual cutout color tho honestly.

They look ok. It's kind of like the shoe will grow on you or it won't. Would have been nice to have the actual cutout color tho honestly.

just wait for the black light pics and stuff... it causes the turn every time :lol:

that cut out color... would have been reminiscent of the paranormans (not a bad thing at all)

"Crazy", as someone stated..... :smh: :x

Balt seems to hype up everything.... He must have some NkE stock.

to his defense, everyone that was posting early info was hyping them up like they were the next big thing :lol:

everything is reported as destroying mirrors aesthetically.

Still sorta in because I know the nike official pics will have me wanting them lol.  And from what I have seen these don't even destroy the gone fishings, best thing about em is the black sole (Sorry @GamerG  )

Still sorta in because I know the nike official pics will have me wanting them lol.  And from what I have seen these don't even destroy the gone fishings, best thing about em is the black sole (Sorry @GamerG  )
no need for sorry. Money saved for me.. I can rack up on sole protectors and re do a few pair of foams after saucing them up.. my safari's are past due..

I hope the foams release like this why.. hypebeasts are like ehh with them.. this will put an impact on those hype foams up... so limited or not.. yes thanks for making a foam that isnt flashy.. now people can stick to air jordans for hype again..lol

I hope the foams release like this why.. hypebeasts are like ehh with them.. this will put an impact on those hype foams up... so limited or not.. yes thanks for making a foam that isnt flashy.. now people can stick to air jordans for hype again..lol

negative.

so good that they ugly and not a TX asg shoe so i can pass with ease
roll.gif

Just feels like these ASG's are a let down after Holo and Blue Mirror drops which were both flames imo.

Based off the leaked photos anyway....

so good that they ugly and not a TX asg shoe so i can pass with ease
roll.gif
laugh.gif
wait til i post the matching belt, socks, and hat.... youll be back
devil.gif
they playing ASG in Houston? no, ok what about Dallas? nope, ok San Antonio? nah well gotta be Austin? still no, well then my answer still pass
laugh.gif
 you should see my new matchy in the Kobe X thread, prob PO'ing Kobe fans everywhere
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom