FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

a FOAMPOSITE in 2016 next to IMPOSSIBLE to obtain? hmm
Sorry I blew your mind. Some people can't handle the truth
Foam's have been easy to grab. The only ones I had a problem getting were the Galaxy Foam's.
Please share your wealth of secrets then. Oregon's, Supremes, last years ASG foams (mirrors), DBs, those were easy as well? All Star shoes are actually limited

Taken from the White Cement IV thread in Jordan Forum.

This is a cutout someone posted of how they're going to look.

I know, I know, it's a struggle pic but something is better than nothing :rolleyes

View media item 1874896

Pics surfaced a couple pages back of the whole shoe.

Yeah I know I saw that, but I that one has flash and people were asking what the color was like without flash so I think they're saying this is what it will look like without flash... from a side view at least.

Not sure though just posting this pic so we can better see how they're going to look.

This pic could be fake though so take it at face value, but I think it's legit.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nike finally doing a black sole foam again, but still would like to see better pics of those

you know what, some people still struggle to cop retro 11s at retail so i guess people struggling to cop foams isn't too surprising 
mjlol.png

Considering that no foamposite is produced in the amount of any Jordan, that's completely false.

But you still get the participation ribbon

Considering that no foamposite is produced in the amount of any Jordan, that's completely false.

But you still get the participation ribbon
how is my statement false? if some people struggle to cop the GR of the year, someone missing out on a pair of hyped foams doesn't surprise me 
dahell2.png

how is my statement false? if some people struggle to cop the GR of the year, someone missing out on a pair of hyped foams doesn't surprise me 
dahell2.png

Your original post. So are you still trying to act like you can get any foamposites anywhere in 2016? Or are you back to reality now?

Interesting. Very interesting. I can't do anything with that colorway but interesting how the material reacts to the camera flash.

Back
Top Bottom