FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Bought a couple of pure platinum to resell and I was thinking they were gonna sell out. Looks like they gonna sit. Should I return or hold on to them and maybe make
Some money of them?

I strongly dislike resellers so let that L sink in for a bit, and then when the store gives you the run-around on why you can't return them, redeem yourself by selling those pairs for way under retail to the good folks on NT

I approve of this message.

Bought a couple of pure platinum to resell and I was thinking they were gonna sell out. Looks like they gonna sit. Should I return or hold on to them and maybe make
Some money of them?
let me guess... new to foams, huh ? :lol:

Last edited:
@Da Doc03   @Zombifed Nach0  @pacmagic2002

Finally

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/a...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-4C0QNBtKW0YW1G9Ip0j6uA

I'm getting the wait in line screen tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think these will pick up soon... tough when they are releasing around the time 4's and 12's are releasing ...i think if there was no jordan hype this month these would of sold better.... 

i just copped the Foam Pure Platinum Yeezy from dtlr for retail. I'm surprised these are sitting. I just need to locate the black ones in sz 10. Feel free to help me.

Last edited:
The reason the new colorway is still available last year the Reds sold out quickly and so did the black/purple in 2014
With the yeezy name attached to the shoe resellers thought it was a good flip
Both flopped especially the Reds you can get them almost for retail or under a year later deadstock
The black/purple is slowly going up in value now but not by much

I think resellers learned their lesson
Plus foams dont move the way they did

Last edited:
I strongly dislike resellers so let that L sink in for a bit, and then when the store gives you the run-around on why you can't return them, redeem yourself by selling those pairs for way under retail to the good folks on NT

Good thing Nike has a real good return policy :smile:

Back
Top Bottom