FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The reason the new colorway is still available last year the Reds sold out quickly and so did the black/purple in 2014
With the yeezy name attached to the shoe resellers thought it was a good flip
Both flopped especially the Reds you can get them almost for retail or under a year later deadstock
The black/purple is slowly going up in value now but not by much

I think resellers learned their lesson
Plus foams dont move the way they did

What black/purple foam came out in 2014 with yeezy attached to it?

If anyone would like to share the 20% off code I would appreciate it !

You can't share them. You normally get them if Nike either screws up your order, they can't fill an order you placed, or if your return a defective shoe that is no longer in stock and can't be filled from a nikestore.

Last edited:
View media item 1939129
Had to grab them. Didn't notice any imperfections in my pair. Happy to see Nike switching things up on the vultures.

Nothing was switched up. For some reason, not all Foams move the way they used to. These weren't a massed produced shoe. Store had them, but it's not like they had a million pairs. It was a normal allotment. The "WOW" effect of Foams have worn off on some "consumers" *coughs*hypebeast*coughs*. Truth be told, those ugly ASG Foams only sold because they were crazy limited. If they would have gotten a wide release, they would have had the same fate as most recent foams. I think that this is a good thing. I used to hate the days when most decent color foams would sale out and you had to resort to resellers. These still being available is GREAT!!!

Now the WuTang pair, hide the women and children. That will be an ugly release.

Last edited:
Lets go Nike start dropping new pics of Red Pros and the official release date. And drop info and pics on the damn Dr.Dooms!

Nike killed the Foams by raising the price and making like 20 colors a year. They played them out. Not only did they do too many colors but they had that rough patch when they had a few wack colors in a row. Real wack.

It seems like Nike cut down the number of Foams they've been making. The last few been selling better.

Nike killed the Foams by raising the price and making like 20 colors a year. They played them out. Not only did they do too many colors but they had that rough patch when they had a few wack colors in a row. Real wack.

It seems like Nike cut down the number of Foams they've been making. The last few been selling better.

I think they been doing good. Outside of that print phase (liked most of them just not enough to purchase, other than weatherman)

I like to think of it like JB, yeah the OG colors are going to sell (Waiting on Copper & Pewter Retro tbh) but if thats all you release then it plays it self out, because thats all your getting. Nike has to find a way to keep them selling/ interesting. How annoying would it be if hits royals etc etc every x amount of years

Even if its at outlet price (read somewhere they make more money at outlet pricing then they do retail)

Last edited:
Saw the plats on-feet earlier today and you can spy that solar coming from a mile away. For someone like me who digs flashy, they look sick. Dude had 'em all unlaced and sloppy looking though, and I thought that detracted from them, but laced up nice I can see these being pure fire. If I can 'em a little below retail, I'll definitely cop.

Even if its at outlet price (read somewhere they make more money at outlet pricing then they do retail)

That makes sense. Nike makes about $100 from a $200 retail pair sold by a third party (FNL, FTL, etc.). If they sell that same pair for $150 at their factory outlet, that's $50 more they're making for themselves.

View media item 1940367
Work in progress. Apparently it is blue under the black, but under the red is white. I'll keep y'all posted on progress. The plan is to be red and blue at this point since the red doesn't run down to blue, but if I accidentally rub too much red down to white, I might just go blue and white.

Back
Top Bottom