FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Mirrors...Blue Mirrors...Holograms...Northern Lights...
All of which were hyperstrikes with Holograms being the only GR. Which did NOT sellout within minutes of release. Props for the gif but you're missing the point. Red foams were a GR. Even Holograms were more limited.

The foam pro varsity red came waaaaaaay before the one's. You can't top that black sole breh

Some people including myself have been waiting since '02 for these to re-release, these were bound to fly.

Def for me. Seen a dude in bk rocking these in 08. I said if I had a chance to get them I wouldn't pass. I'm kinda good on sneaks for a minute, I do want to see what the blue pros look like in person. And those orange pros are growing on me as well.

Got a chic at Footlocker on my team. 30% off.
nthat.gif

Here in Charleston these didn't sit at all. They were more popular than the Lows. I would've struck out if my connect didn't have my pair on reserve in the back.

Side note, there were more held than sold. Only one 13 and one 11 were sold to the public, the rest of those sizes were held with the 13 having originally been held but they had to sell at least one.

lockdown36 lockdown36 nah, dude looked to be in his 20's. Overgrown brat type a....

In retrospect, I forgot the lows released yesterday also. Dudes might have just been buying both. Either way those foams sold out.

Back
Top Bottom