FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just copped my red pros in Chesapeake square mall for all my 757 cats. Dtlr is where I copped but jimmy Jazz had some also.

Gotta love the discount life. copped with a black vneck for $172.

Black and white vnecks all throughout the summer. And a couple soccer jerseys.

I probably did the most stupidest pass up move lol. So I found a pair at this footlocker today and I was allowed to use my $20 off VIP rewards and I had a $20 gift card so total of $40 off making the red foams to be $190, as I was ready to pay I was like let me check the shoes first and I seen this glue mark that also looked like a scuff. I ended up just saying nevermind and passing up on it. Yeah I could of got it for $190 but I would of been pissed and ocding all day about it so it wasn't worth being unhappy. I honestly wouldn't mind paying the full retail for a better non flawed pair. It is what it is.......|I

damn i completely forgot that the university reds were releasing yesterday, disappointed that they're sold out. idk if i can bring myself to pay resale for them tho.

if anyone knows any websites where i can find a sz 12 for retail; a PM would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Just seen the red pros on this young lady's feet at this crawfish festival and the red really pops in the sun!

damn i completely forgot that the university reds were releasing yesterday, disappointed that they're sold out. idk if i can bring myself to pay resale for them tho.

if anyone knows any websites where i can find a sz 12 for retail; a PM would be much appreciated.

I couldn't bring myself to even pay retail for them, dope shoe though

Last edited by a moderator:
Foams are the one sneaker I never regret paying the markup or resale price for. These sneakers are tanks and last you get your money's worth. I used double up on them but makes no sense since they are so durable. My cactus ones still looking brand new

COULDN'T PASS 'EM UP... #CLASSICS. View media item 1998650 IN MY OPINION, THESE GO WAY HARDER THAN THE '02 VERSION... View media item 1998707 I NEVER LIKED THE MATTE RED FINISH ON THE '02 VERSION, BUT THE METALLIC RED ON THESE IS FIRE! ANYWAY, CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PICKED UP THESE BEAUTIES...HOLLA!

CED B.

I concur. When I first heard that the red pros are re-releasing, I was thinking I'd get them if they go on sale. Then when the official pics was released a couple of weeks back, I knew I had to get these even if it's at regular price.

The red reminds me of the red foam ones, which I never was able to get because Nike did not release them in my country.

Idk y ppl r thinkin these r sold out. They may be gone online but stores still definately have em. Just got back to seattle area n these were sittin everywhere

Not sayin they will go on sale but paying resale is not neccessary yet

Last edited:
Idk y ppl r thinkin these r sold out. They may be gone online but stores still definately have em. Just got back to seattle area n these were sittin everywhere

Not sayin they will go on sale but paying resale is not neccessary yet
depends on your location though. If i had family in certain states i'd never pay over retail for anything. When i went to get mine saturday morning  these didnt even get to hit shelves 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom