FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the red/black foams are a sell out in nyc

just called 34 st footaction and i believe they sold out
few other big stores sold their stock

Last edited by a moderator:
did you try niketown because they have a full size run except a 14

good call. also try phone orders at any major niketown for those who missed...ny, chi, la,boston, las vegas, etc ... ask em to phone order 624041-604. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I Live And Breathe sneakers. Kicks are a passion for me
i honestly wasnt even talkn bout you wen i said that, was mainly talkn bout people on FB....but the shoe musta fit...

if yu were havin trouble sellin a pair i can see why youd get in your feelins, but you seem to be well off

Last edited:
i honestly wasnt even talkn bout you wen i said that, was mainly talkn bout people on FB....but the shoe musta fit...

if yu were havin trouble sellin a pair i can see why youd get in your feelins, but you seem to be well off
yea I do ok

If i posted some stuff like what im reading, i wouldve got banned from the thread...i remember defending @GamerG on the hare 7 thread and getting banned for saying less than that...wow!

noticed the paint has a crackled look under. it seems to be made like that. wonder why someone mentioned it like it was accidental

These would've been perfect for independence day 

900x900px-LL-07b100b2_saulgifman.gif

Cant believe ya'll really liking those ugly oly faoms. Looks like a grade school exclusive color way to me.

Talkin down on the Olympics?! I like them.  I think as we get closer to them hitting the street some of y'all will make that turn...
laugh.gif
Happens with every release man. I hope I can snag myself a pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom