FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Those are the Mocha's. They're a sample colorway from a decade ago. People have been claiming they're going to release on unfounded information for the last couple years.

someone pls school me on this foams, i found out on internet and i'm pretty sure this foam happen only a sample (not released until now)
View media item 2103746
View media item 2103747
View media item 2103748
View media item 2103749
View media item 2103751
View media item 2103752

i've never been a fan for foams but this one is very nice to have. is it gonna be release soon?:wow:

I can understand your point of view as of 90 percent of jordans i would never wear. With you not being a fan of foams why come in a foam thread

someone pls school me on this foams, i found out on internet and i'm pretty sure this foam happen only a sample (not released until now)

i've never been a fan for foams but this one is very nice to have. is it gonna be release soon?
eek.gif
I can understand your point of view as of 90 percent of jordans i would never wear. With you not being a fan of foams why come in a foam thread
the highlighted part is why he came in here. legit reason

Last edited:
yea seems like all stores are releasing on the 26th now... was 7/22 ever a confirm date or jus thrown out there? Im more excited for these than the metallic 5s!!!
These and the metallic 5s are 1a and 1b for me. I'll be in Vegas this weekend, so thanks for the info. Glad I won't be wasting my time at Niketown if they aren't gonna have them.

so foams are droping on tuesdays now.. that should be interesting.. too bad though.. ill have to pick them up that evening (if any are left)

damn, i paid retail for that damn pack. wish i woulda waited. i'd be all over that thing right now, but since i already took the L at retail due to those damn penny 6s :x i can't bring bring myself to do it been dropping WAY too much on kicks lately and i have to draw the line somewhere. damn...

:smh:

Last edited:
I copped, it was inevitable. Always loved the shooting star foams and I actually like the Penny's a lot as well. Pretty happy but probably going to pass on the Olympics now as they're both white based foams.

so foams are droping on tuesdays now.. that should be interesting.. too bad though.. ill have to pick them up that evening (if any are left)
They should be around if not where you are they will definitely be some sitting around the DMV

Back
Top Bottom