FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I love my holograms will def get another pair, I have worn my 1st pair a good amount and they are still icey but I want a fresh pair to pullout in 5 yrs

The Olympic Foams are incredible in person. The white has a very subtle mother-of-pearl finish to it that, I think, takes them to a whole new level. Personally, though, I'm holding out for the purple/gum ones for my next Foam purchase. If the Dr. Dooms materialize those will definitely be on my radar too.

The Olympic Foams are incredible in person. The white has a very subtle mother-of-pearl finish to it that, I think, takes them to a whole new level. Personally, though, I'm holding out for the purple/gum ones for my next Foam purchase. If the Dr. Dooms materialize those will definitely be on my radar too.
im lookin forward to the Olympic pair can't wait!!! Hopefully Tuesday release makes it an even easier cop!!!

Yeah I'm passing on the Olympics as well. It's not a s shoe that I would wear and I'm gonna use those funds to go towards trying to buy the OvO 12s

daaaaaaang. those mustve been your grails. congrats bro! i been wanting a pair of those soooooooo bad, and ive got the bread....but i cant pull the trigger on dropping a few bands on some foams. wish they would release stateside....

Lol naw not quite my grains but I said when it came out their the most beautiful shoes I ever seen and had to get them, you can get them cheaper if your in a size 7-10, but I'm guessing you have a bigger feet

Last edited:

daaaaaaang. those mustve been your grails. congrats bro! i been wanting a pair of those soooooooo bad, and ive got the bread....but i cant pull the trigger on dropping a few bands on some foams. wish they would release stateside....
Lol naw not quite my grains but I said when it came out their the most beautiful shoes I ever seen and had to get them, you can get them cheaper if your in a size 7-10, but I'm guessing you have a bigger feet
im a size 11
sick.gif
i havent checked in a long time, but im guessing resale prices for that size is still up up up there

View media item 2103562
Finally got a chance to pick these up, after I foolishly passed them up at the niketown release when I had the chance to choose these or DB 10s I did the "right" thing and choose the db 10s which I won for, I was sick asl ever since, pick these up for 450 shipped never worn

Finally got a chance to pick these up, after I foolishly passed them up at the niketown release when I had the chance to choose these or DB 10s I did the "right" thing and choose the db 10s which I won for, I was sick asl ever since, pick these up for 450 shipped never worn
I will eventually get me a pair of these 

someone pls school me on this foams, i found out on internet and i'm pretty sure this foam happen only a sample (not released until now)

i've never been a fan for foams but this one is very nice to have. is it gonna be release soon?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom