FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Random question but is it just me or foamposite one run small compared to the pros? I'm talking about recent releases. For me the golds, holos and black suede run snug compared to my pearls and black yeezy. I ended up selling the golds and black suede because they were uncomfortable. I like the holos too much to sell.
ones always run smaller than pros imo!!!

it avaires upon mold.. the mold used on sharpies/mirrors/chromes/suedes i get them a .5 larger.. the main molds.. are tts for me..

ones def run smaller than pros. These were a must have if your'e into foams. Benn waiting many years for a retro

Last edited:
Dd's are sitting everywhere (in-store and online) hope to snag a pair down the line for the low, quality on these looks superb

Random question but is it just me or foamposite one run small compared to the pros? I'm talking about recent releases. For me the golds, holos and black suede run snug compared to my pearls and black yeezy. I ended up selling the golds and black suede because they were uncomfortable. I like the holos too much to sell.
I hear you. While I was a 10.5 in my Cough Drop, Copper and Eggplant Foam One and "Pearl" Foam Pro back in 2009-2010. I've become a 11 recently in Foam One (2015 Gold) while I'm still a 10.5 in Foam Pro (2016 Dooms).

Forreal? Good thing I pulled the trigger. Was going to wait it out for discount but said screw it. These were on my must have list right next to Jams and royals. Everything else I can wait out or pass

They showed up on Swoosh wi only a sz or two sold out.

Man...I really like these! Pics are looking nice but I haven't worn my last 3 foam pick ups and can't justify copping DDs right now.  Must resist...

*They're sitting in my EB cart right now*

The homie got me a pair of dooms,confirmed yesterday.... should have them by tomorrow... can't wait

Still haven't worn my GF and my holos were worn once... probably won't wear these til spring...

Last edited:
Better tell em...
post-65967-the-wire-my-name-is-my-name-gi-VlpC.gif

Dead lol!!!!!!!!

Did the maroons ever release on overseas sites? Just noticed I never saw them on any.. don't see the Dooms on any either

Back
Top Bottom