FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Been seeing on IG today that Eggplant Foamdomes are rereleasing soon...
son those things are dumb big. Like too crazy, bulky *** joints
laugh.gif
thems the definition of wearing bricks on ya feet. i would def cop them if they werent so dang bulky.

missed out on 2010 pearls vnds for $130 oh well, really thinking about grabbing thermals but those things have shot up in price, stupid customizers(wants shoe to customize as well
laugh.gif
)

They don't anymore because the colorways are ****. 

These Royals will be an instant sell out. Put in the leg work my bruh.
Word. I guess what I meant was if I put in effort, they can be had.  I agree with the recent foam releases.  The last pair of foams I bought were the gold pair and I regret getting those.  If the February rumor is right, I can live with waiting 2 more months and give my bank account a breather.

Been seeing on IG today that Eggplant Foamdomes are rereleasing soon...

I vividly recall seeing tons these at my local Nike outlet sitting for months. Every few weeks the price was reduced. One day I saw them for approx. $29 and they were still sitting.

I am AMAZED they are bringing back this piece of landfill refuge.

Last edited:
Damn, the Royals would have been at least the 13th men's foam released this year.

Nike, pumping out those foams as fast as they can.

Here's hoping Nike releases in 2017 that black - gold speckle pair that someone posted a photo of a while back.

I cannot get enough of black foams

Here's hoping Nike releases in 2017 that black - gold speckle pair that someone posted a photo of a while back.

I cannot get enough of black foams

i'd like a retro of the anthracites, not the black suedes, but the actual og anthracites that dropped circa 2008.

I'd also like those yankee samples to be released, the white&navy blue pros

View media item 2253797
A reverse pink foam one would be great imo.

All black with pink accents :smokin

Back
Top Bottom