FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
As goofy as those eggplant foamdomes are, picked up a ds pair in the royal blue colorway last fall. Forgot the model existed and researched them in the old thread. Ebay just had the eggplant for longest time at prices way outta wack.

Then this nyc dude with multiple pairs under retail popped up. Was tired of my steel toe docs and timberlands so these were a change of pace. Solid winter snow boots. Go from 5'11" 195 to over 6'+. Only bad thing is the tongue will squeak against the shoe.

Why, there are many pairs still available at retailers.

Se llama marketing.

A lot of people will miss Space Jams and will be looking for a consolation prize. Royals got moved back, Nike knows people that would not normally buy these will as a result of missing Jams. Great strategy to move stale inventory.

Last edited:
Se llama marketing.

A lot of people will miss Space Jams and will be looking for a consolation prize. Royals got moved back, Nike knows people that would not normally buy these will as a result of missing Jams. Great strategy to move stale inventory.
So they're not releasing the 15th? 

Just release the royals on dec 15 , and rerelease them again on jan 13,,,,,, cus i been waiting on the royals since the first date change , nike start to run this release date thing like some janky promoters.

Dangum if I could find them around $400ish that would be awesome. Every time I find a 10.5 ds or near they want like $700. Last cheap near ds I saw was sole supremacy had a pair but the carbon piece was seperating off the shoe very noticeable and they went for $275

So officially pushed back?  SMH

Only bought a pair of air max flyknit ID for my wife this Holiday, and likely that is it.  

Dangum if I could find them around $400ish that would be awesome. Every time I find a 10.5 ds or near they want like $700. Last cheap near ds I saw was sole supremacy had a pair but the carbon piece was seperating off the shoe very noticeable and they went for $275
facebook groups would be where its at versus the bigger platforms

If I miss on these SJs I'll be gunnin for the Dooms. Hope I can get under retail. 

Back
Top Bottom