FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
you have a $500+ phone and buy $100+ sneakers and being cheap when buying a measly $2 app. C'mon man!

I'll bite but I have a question.

There are two $1.99 apps for J23.

One is run by Sergio Abril and the other by Matt Berg.

Which is the one you would recommend I follow.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions & info

Royal foams will be had even if it means death lol...also wonder why weren't they part of the "He Got Game" pack Jesus cousin Booger wore them in the movie as well

@Grizzly yea but they couldve made more $ with the Royal/Pearl pack easy $500 instead of the $360... Doubt people would've sold the Pearls & kept Royals

Last edited:
it's a beautiful thing 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Crazy how dooms and tb3s are still available online and in store. Adidas shookup the game
I wouldn't give Adidas too much credit... Nike released too many sought after releases weekend after weekend and they're still going strong... not to mention a lot of the recent releases have all passed the $200 price point

Royals / Pearls He Got Game pack woulda made too much sense. Nike prefers hot doodoo packs. [emoji]128293[/emoji]+[emoji]128169[/emoji].

I wouldn't give Adidas too much credit... Nike released too many sought after releases weekend after weekend and they're still going strong... not to mention a lot of the recent releases have all passed the $200 price point

That's an interesting strong statement. Just did a spot check of my breakdown of brands picked up and was multiple times other (mainly Adidas) over Nike this year. Curious what your numbers were.

Back
Top Bottom