FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
really? 13 foams released during 2016?

I need a fact check peeps

nerd.gif
The first post in the thread has 10 released this year. Carolina blues, ASG, Black fruity pebbles (gs), Pure Platinum, Red pros, "Wu Tangs", Olympics, Ben Gordon's, Halloween (gs) and the Dooms. That it right?

Anyone hear of the release date on the Silver Surfer's yet?

With the Royals being pushed back if wonder if NIke will also push these back also.

They were rumored for a March 17th release.

Last edited:
2017 is going to continue with a slew of foam releases.

We already have confirmed reports of the Royals, Silver Surfer's, Coppers and Eggplant.

With 2017 being the 20th anniversary I'm hoping for more

Here's hoping for the Black & Volt Pro's as well as the University Blues.

Two kicks that I really want and never had.

Last edited:
Anyone hear of the release date on the Silver Surfer's yet?

With the Royals being pushed back if wonder if NIke will also push these back also.

They were rumored for a March 17th release.
2017 is going to continue with a slew of foam releases.

We already have confirmed reports of the Royals, Silver Surfer's, Coppers and Eggplant.

With 2017 being the 20th anniversary I'm hoping for more
Sneaker news has had a January 20 release date for a pair up for months now Style Code 898370-201. If those are real I'm assuming the royals being pushed back may affect those.

Was planning on copping this week regardless but glad to see royals being pushed back.
Ditto. November and December just been too hectic -- BT 1, TB3, NMD, UB, Yeezy, Jams all copped. Hell I was thinking about the OG 9's but passed b/c I was holding some cash for Royals and B/W Yeezys. The Royals pushback is a relief. I'm already kind of half-hoping I strike out on the upcoming Yeezys lol, but they're too nice of CW to pass if I do manage to cart one or snag a raffle.

My black Foamdomes will be here tomorrow, can't wait!

Kinda amused you pulled the trigger fast on these black. These gonna sit like the last time. Can understand because I missed the first run and waited long time for the royals to pop up. Almost bought the eggplants instead.
Either you really like these or just really hate them.
Enjoy.

Kinda amused you pulled the trigger fast on these black. These gonna sit like the last time. Can understand because I missed the first run and waited long time for the royals to pop up. Almost bought the eggplants instead.
Either you really like these or just really hate them.
Enjoy.

Or he needs them for the wintery weather

I love wearing my foams in the winter, since I teach PE and have to wear sneakers for work it's a lot easier for me to wear foams and not worry about them getting destroyed and not have to constantly swap out my shoes at work.

Back
Top Bottom