FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Not that Im complaining, but why are these sitting???

Majority of the previously released Foamposites sold out very quickly correct?

Why is an OG colorway (and a popular one) still sitting on shelves?

this release isn't the definition of sitting in my mind.

size 14s and 15s didn't "sit", glad I secured this morning.

Last edited:

Because y'all are.
Completely ignore the situation.
A shoe doesn't sell out instantly so it's sitting regardless if it's selling or not.

A lot of y'all don't even know what's good.
Foams were never popping in LA and have always been easy to get when a decent amount is shipped there. Dudes cry and complain when the west coast doesn't get an allotment tho.
All of the recent non limited foams that were popular took a while to sell out.
And the release date got pushed up to a week day and only less than a 24 hrs notice was provided.

Last edited:
Because y'all are.
A shoe doesn't sell out instantly so it's sitting regardless if it's selling or not.

Foams were never popping in LA and have always been easy to get.
Wtf is wrong with u. It's sitting by me. It's online still in some sizes. That sounds like it's sitting to me. Dunno wtf u thinking.

Nice. My mall got a fsr minus 13 and up. Imma wait and see if I can get a discount on it. I'll prolly end up missing out tho ahhaha. F it

Yeah my store stopped at 13. Finding a 15 in foams at footlocker has become impossible.

At least I get 10% military discount from nike. Purchased a gift card from raise for 10% off so in a round about way, I got 20% off. Lol mad that forgot about ebates this morning though.

Because y'all are.

Foams were never popping in LA and have always been easy to get.
Wtf is wrong with u. It's sitting by me. It's online still in some sizes. That sounds like it's sitting to me. Dunno wtf u thinking.

Then you don't know what sitting is and that's why I said you were funny.

Last edited:
Sitting or not, glad we could get them if we wanted.

I don't know why anybody cares if a shoe "sits" or not. If you want them and got them, be happy!

Nice. My mall got a fsr minus 13 and up. Imma wait and see if I can get a discount on it. I'll prolly end up missing out tho ahhaha. F it

Yeah my store stopped at 13. Finding a 15 in foams at footlocker has become impossible.

At least I get 10% military discount from nike. Purchased a gift card from raise for 10% off so in a round about way, I got 20% off. Lol mad that forgot about ebates this morning though.

Any urban accounts near you?
Footlocker tends to only stock sizes 7 - 13 I think but spots like DTLR get 6 - 15.

Then you don't know what sitting is.
Nah. U don't know what sitting is. It's release day. It's still available online and in some stores for now. It's sitting online. It'll prolly sell out by next week. It'll SiT until then. Happy? Who pissed in your cheerios this morning. It's Friday bro. Simmer down

mean.gif

they sitting bc they made a crap load of these and every store got them. 

This is a good thing my bruhs. 

Remember the bad ole' days where you had to camp to get a chance at 2 pairs in your size? 

Eat and be merry my brethren. 

I didn't cave on the Royals today, but I forced myself not go out to the malls. I'm pretty the weakness will consume me, especially when I know HOH has my sz. :smh: gotta be strong

The shade of blue is very close to the original, you can't compare a 20 year old item to a brand new one.

Just look at the soles, the upper has aged at the same rate. The color is no longer true to it's original release.

so i'm officially skipping '17 royals. they look good, especially with the fresh, icy sole. but due to the known issues like soft foam, grooves not as sharp, midsole creasing and i like the duller, matte blue i pulled the trigger on ds '07 royals for $275 shipped. since it was only a few dollars more i figured i'd be happier going that route.

thats still a 10 year old shoe man. not planning on wearing it?

2007 foams are tough and stiff...he'll be fine. one trouble spot will definitely be da durabuck in da eyelets will dry out and crsck if u not careful... moisturizing it with a oil or something will serve em well.

Back
Top Bottom