FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I didn't get my exact size, but I still copped the next size. Struck out on SNKRS white it was still 9:00am.

Last edited:
I had no idea these dropped today until I got a text from the manager of the shoe store I work next to. Went in, looked at them, and didn't copp. I think I'm done with Foams.

FINALLY got these after waiting for twenty years. Always seeming to strike out or never have the funds. I remember seeing ONE person with these back in 97 and wondering how they could cop them at 200 bucks. Asking for them and almost getting slapped back in eighth grade (the memories). Feels good to not stress about them being in stock. Patiently waiting for my pairs to arrive from SP and Nike!!

Not that Im complaining, but why are these sitting???

Majority of the previously released Foamposites sold out very quickly correct?

Why is an OG colorway (and a popular one) still sitting on shelves?

Who said they are sitting?

Skipped this thread for 2 days only to find out these released today. Looks like i'm going to the mall this evening.

The lady at footlocker tried to get me to buy it and i told her if there isnt a penny logo then i dont want it lol

does anybody know, what the name of the T-Shirt is?

Maybe they moved the release forward to today, since Penny was inducted in the Magic HoF?

Some folks probably still don't know they been released already. If I hadn't just happen to check for some other shoes online I would of never known these were releasing today. Last minute date change and weekday release some people are stuck at work

The lady at footlocker tried to get me to buy it and i told her if there isnt a penny logo then i dont want it lol

UPDATE: Found these on the FL web site, all sizes to 3xl still available for $29.99. Nothing on back of shirt.

Honestly, I think they could have released a much better shirt for the 20th anniversary of the most popular foam.
This shirt really has no significance to Penny and the foams other than it's blue. :smh:

Last edited:
I didn't take pics but this are laying down in miami. I don't know maybe because some people don't know that they released or the funds are low. I did not cop because the footaction I went to had both of their size 9's full of glue stains and small nudges of stains on them. I also wasn't to happy with the shoe overall. I really wanted to like these but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I'm even more happier with my sharpie foams than these. Congrats to all whom got them.

If anyone's interested in seeing what the kids foams look like. Disappointed that they used the same sole as the pros.

2m5x79x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom