FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

anyone get shipping confirm from KicksUSA yet?
Not making this up, just got a cancellation from Kicksusa....wtf is that. I had my order in at 5min past link going up. Mind you I also carted at nike and cancelled that order bc Kicksusa order went through....beyond pissed right now
Same here but not pissed since it was just my back up pair but they've been offering my canceled size almost everyday back on the site. :lol:
My city gear pair arrives home today. :nthat:

Last edited:
Try barge cement. I would only wear casually tho.

And to dude that said his Nike order has been sitting in tenn.... me too :frown:
If you are referring to me, mine finally made a move from Memphis after 48 hours. Now they are an hour away in Indy, but won't be delivered until tomorrow...Hope yours gets going soon.

Try barge cement. I would only wear casually tho.

And to dude that said his Nike order has been sitting in tenn.... me too :frown:
If you are referring to me, mine finally made a move from Memphis after 48 hours. Now they are an hour away in Indy, but won't be delivered until tomorrow...Hope yours gets going soon.

Thanks man. I was shamefully too lazy to look back and find the exact username. Mobile and early morning = lazyj505 :lol:

nerd.gif

Wearing my pair for the first time out today at work. Comfortable on foot for sure. Really pop against some black scrubs and a white undershirt lol. My feet do the talking.

I work in an office so they won't get dogged like in a hospital setting.

Wish I could've gotten through on KicksUSA this past Friday. Feel like my shoes would have at least shipped by now... :rolleyes

Snkrs pair also arriving today. When i get home im gonna keep the best pair out of the 2 and return the other to my nike outlet. Sucks i gotta do all that but ive been getting some crappy pairs of sneaks from nike lately...theyre disappointing nowadays but i always get thru as opposed to alot of other footsites and i dont have to click my fingers off just to obtain a pair so i keep going thru them...whatever....

Snkrs pair also arriving today. When i get home im gonna keep the best pair out of the 2 and return the other to my nike outlet. Sucks i gotta do all that but ive been getting some crappy pairs of sneaks from nike lately...theyre disappointing nowadays but i always get thru as opposed to alot of other footsites and i dont have to click my fingers off just to obtain a pair so i keep going thru them...whatever....
i sometimes double up on Js and return the bad pair. Foams r so resillent, theres hardly any issues with them, so i hardly ever double on foams to return a pair. but i feel ya pain bro.

I got one pair being delivered today and one pair being delivered tomorrow.  I went into this release thinking I'd be lucky if I was able to get one.  Hoping the Copper release goes just as smoothly.

I wouldn't be mad if Nike re-released the Electrolimes.

No need for those, the gone fishings are similar and much better.

My wish list for a re-release is:
All black pros
All black ones (black soles)
N. Carolina blue pros
Those white&navy blue (yankee blue) samples

Back
Top Bottom