FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No need for those, the gone fishings are similar and much better.

My wish list for a re-release is:
All black pros
All black ones (black soles)
N. Carolina blue pros
Those white&navy blue (yankee blue) samples
The gone fishings are similar to the electrolimes?

laugh.gif
mean.gif
#BlueIceMatters

@Sodapopinski, those are trash. To each his own. If they're planning dropping a colorway like that then bring out the WU foams.

@Sodapopinski, those are trash. To each his own. If they're planning dropping a colorway like that then bring out the WU foams.
Yeah I understand it's an unpopular model. 
roll.gif

Doesn't factor at all into my desire for them.  I hated the black bottoms on the yellow Ones that dropped not too long ago.

Just received my pair from SNKRS.

Got a little high when I opened the box because f the strong smell of glue. I love it though.

The shoes look really nice and Im happy with them.

i sometimes double up on Js and return the bad pair. Foams r so resillent, theres hardly any issues with them, so i hardly ever double on foams to return a pair. but i feel ya pain bro.
i got some scuffed dr dooms, my northern lights has some creases on the heel tab( not that major but stil bothered me), black infrared 6s had excessive glue, bought 2 pairs luckily, ferraris 14s (2 pairs bought) had some kinda irremovable streak in the suede...i could go on bro..maybe i just have bad luck or something so ive been taking precautionary measures lol

I swear every time I see a pair of the "Royals", my desire grows a little bit....if I can catch on a discount, I might just do it lol

Last edited:
Kicksusa had a re-stock this AM- not sure if still available but seemed to be FSR- these may be readily available everywhere- just figured I would post for those who missed.

My collection:

Metallic Red Ones

Phoenix Suns Ones

Electric Blue Pros

Royal Ones

Had the PB&J Ones, but they sizing was weird on those so I sold 'em.

did anyone order from kicksusa today? i tried ordering last thursday but as i was checking out they said out of stock.

went an hour early to the store before release thinking it would be busy but nah, was the only one there. didnt want to take any chances. this was the colorway that got me interested in foams years ago. lol

also got to use my vip reward at ftl so i was stoked to buy a pair 

Back
Top Bottom