FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Picked up a pair for my buddy off of SnKrs. Now he changes his mind... :smh:

Had to compare them....:wink:
24mw8kx.jpg

vvu6h.jpg

Waiting for coppers and eggplants and then hopefully nike can re-release them metallic reds. After those, i think ill be done with foams..

Unless something else mucho bueno comes around

Nice! I need my Eggplants and Metallic Reds back.. should have never let them go. 

Miss my pair

They were horrible on court and felt so cheap and thin everywhere. Had the latest Retro and ended up selling them for nothing

Yeah those things were horrific on court. I had OGs and the knicks retro in like 03 or whenever that was

Royals lookin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] yall but I'm still on foam boycott

Man I don't got no foams (sold my blue mirror) but want them. But I just can't spend that much on shoes right now. They need to move the price down. Dam Nike is getting greedy

Man I don't got no foams (sold my blue mirror) but want them. But I just can't spend that much on shoes right now. They need to move the price down. Dam Nike is getting greedy

How?!

Lmao

It's basic economics.

The original price in 1997 was $180.

We are in 2017 (20 years removed from the original release).

Taking inflation into account - they are on par or actually less than they should be.

Not sure how that's hard to understand.

look at min wage in 1997 vs 2017.

Do the math.

Back
Top Bottom