FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My 07s did that BAD one time after wearing them all day. I should have worn them more. Or maybe close to 10 years just did them in.
To be hones don't think you can. Funny enough this only happened to my 2011 pair when i was playing basketball in them. I played in them for like 20 minutes. This never happened to my other pairs. 

My 07s did that BAD one time after wearing them all day. I should have worn them more. Or maybe close to 10 years just did them in.

To be hones don't think you can. Funny enough this only happened to my 2011 pair when i was playing basketball in them. I played in them for like 20 minutes. This never happened to my other pairs. 

Could be cheaper materials that caused it.

thx. i thnik ill be getting these but i still have the old pair in excellent condition so im still not 100%.

Knowing that these are the XXs though I still want them though. Just fiending I guess, but Im happy to see the better pairs releasing again
People saying the 09 HoH Pearls are garbage SMDH. Times have changed. Like they hoping for some fly knit foamposites 

Has the Maroon pairs hit any outlets? I wouldn't mind a pair, but retail is too much

i agree with you 100%

But i still might bite for retail. It takes up so much time hunting down a vnds pair for under retail.

Id like a white foam 1 just like penny was wearing on that magazine cover to release, it resemble the shooting star, but w/o the star graphics and blue laces and blue colored lining around the liner and booty

And please no more packs!

Id like a white foam 1 just like penny was wearing on that magazine cover to release, it resemble the shooting star, but w/o the star graphics and blue laces and blue colored lining around the liner and booty

And please no more packs!

Welcome to the club. We've been waiting for those since 97...

anyone know where these can be had for retail or close to retail sz 11? just got a house and my son is 6 weeks old I slept on em and I gotta get a pair thanks brothers

ANYONE GOT A SHEIKH PROMO CODE I COULD USE? I GOT A PROMO CODE IN BUT THEY REP TOLD ME ONLY WORKS FOR SHEIKHSHOES WEBSITE SMH

@Sneekaz   I told you the Pearls from the Class of 97 pack was done almost 99% right! Nice pairs.. I sold my royal pros long ago smh. Seeing all the posts in here make me wish I didnt let go of some stuff. I used to have Coppers, Black Supremes, Black Pros from 2005, Black Yeezy Pros, Cough Drops, Lime Green 1s and the Black and Red 1's from 07.. mann thats not even all.

Yeah i'm already having the fever right now...i let my og 98 royals go alongside my 2002 pearls...the yeezy foams are about to go as well...i think i need at least a pair of royals to put back in rotation. How's the quality on the xx stacking uo to older releases?

Just caught up with 11+ pages!!!!
Just made a few bucks off of some kicks and I've been thinking about copping a pair of royals. I might wait until there's like a 30% or something. Or I might check them out instore if there are pairs sitting around me.

Yo bigj, I think you and I are probably 2 of the very few who might really like the 09/10 pearl pros! Lol Ive been contemplating on putting them up on the bay lately but I might keep them just because they have an OG vibe to em.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lace holder ripped like that on my 11 pair too.. The 2011 royals were absolute garbage.

Honestly these 2017 foams are absolute trash. Can't believe they went the cheap route and pretty much replicated the same shoe as the 2011, which just a different hue of blue.

Never buying foams again. That's for sure.

Last edited:
I decided to keep the pair I've got. Not 100% happy due to flaws I've mentioned before but it's whatever.

Called around town and nowhere else has stock other than FTL where I've already seen their pairs. So was either keep or do without and have to return for a gc (not a fan of giftcards even to places I shop regularly).

In any event I'm wearing them today. A lady at work told me my shoes made her think of antifreeze.

Last edited:
Honestly these 2017 foams are absolute trash. Can't believe they went the cheap route and pretty much replicated the same shoe as the 2011, which just a different hue of blue.

You hit the nail right on the head. We are just fortunate to have/seen OGs-07s. These younger cats have not, and these were for them.

You hit the nail right on the head. We are just fortunate to have/seen OGs-07s. These younger cats have not, and these were for them.

I'm not a younger cat and it is what it is. Foams are still better than the crap we've been getting from JB and animal thug was just caping real hard for the sorry XV retro until he found out they didn't have forefoot zoom.

We have been getting foams from China for what, 6 years now? I'm GLAD that the mold hasn't changed for the worse since then considering how inconsistent Nike/JB has been.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom