FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Saw the maroons and royals for the first time in person and on feet at that yesterday while at the mall...WANTS BOTH!!...Royals were still available so I might cop before the returns start rolling in..

ones were $180
pros were $170

if i remember correctly. we didnt hit $200 until the royals dropped in 07.

Now I remember, everyone was giving them the 200 price tag because it was damn near 200 after tax. My folks definitely laughed at me when I asked for those

I'm in for the coppers. So April 17 it is. Can't wait
smokin.gif
This right here 

Maybe hit the nubuck with some kind of moisture and let it soak in? (Foam Cleaner or something) before wearing them?

Last edited by a moderator:
thx. i thnik ill be getting these but i still have the old pair in excellent condition so im still not 100%.

Knowing that these are the XXs though I still want them though. Just fiending I guess, but Im happy to see the better pairs releasing again
People saying the 09 HoH Pearls are garbage SMDH. Times have changed. Like they hoping for some fly knit foamposites 

Has the Maroon pairs hit any outlets? I wouldn't mind a pair, but retail is too much

Outlets don't matter anymore unless you are local.

Please explain this sir.

I'm out the loop.

My pair from Nike was just marked as shipped, but has not been picked up by UPS, so I guess it will be thursday until they arrive, 1 week for shipping for 200 kilometers, should have driven there :smh:

I think it depends, some still do phone orders on some stuff. At least that's what they told me. Prices however are different. I hear they used to be where you could catch really good stuff for a steal, but I rarely see anything great (at least to me) at any outlets near me.

I think it depends, some still do phone orders on some stuff. At least that's what they told me. Prices however are different. I hear they used to be where you could catch really good stuff for a steal, but I rarely see anything great (at least to me) at any outlets near me.

It's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom