FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm buggin or those OGs up there look closer to the 17s in color than the 07s and 11s? I've never seen a DS pair in person so please correct me if i'm wrong.

it looks like it to me as well. the 17s are a bit brighter since they are brand new but the 17s def seem the closest after seeing those pics 

Iirc the original 97 was little deep than seen in pictures
The shade was lowkey strong, like indescribable. It was true dark neon royal blue
Until i plan to cop some 2017s, then can i get a perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed on the Royals, will not be passing on the SS.. On a sunny clear Florida day, that upper will be blinding ppl like Baby's grill in 2001

Issa solid year for foams so far. Royals, silver surfers, coppers, and eggplants were a no brainer for sure... the all star vachetta tan pros tho are a bit left field but I like them. I'm all for stuff you don't see often which is why I like last year's all star foam drop. I barely see anybody with northern lights and it's just a cool foam one. Doubt any price reduction reaches this shoe while it's still being sold by a reputable retailer like Nike or FTL family site tho. It's like "do you want this crazy nice looking shoe that not many others will have?" Yea. "Well they're $300" I could wait for a discount I guess. "You could, but then size 10 might be gone." Me: Alonzo gif

Last edited:
Issa solid year for foams so far. Royals, silver surfers, coppers, and eggplants were a no brainer for sure... the all star vachetta tan pros tho are a bit left field but I like them. I'm all for stuff you don't see often which is why I like last year's all star foam drop. I barely see anybody with northern lights and it's just a cool foam one. Doubt any price reduction reaches this shoe while it's still being sold by a reputable retailer like Nike or FTL family site tho. It's like "do you want this crazy nice looking shoe that not many others will have?" Yea. "Well they're $300" I could wait for a discount I guess. "You could, but then size 10 might be gone." Me: Alonzo gif
Issa?..lol

I'm in for the coppers. So April 17 it is. Can't wait
smokin.gif
I was undecided on the Coppers, but my birthday's on the 17th.  Perhaps it's a sign. 

I have two pairs of royals but im contemplating returning one pair and using the $ for a pair of coppers. Will I be able to cop another pair of Royals for retail in a couple months?

I have two pairs of royals but im contemplating returning one pair and using the $ for a pair of coppers. Will I be able to cop another pair of Royals for retail in a couple months?
a better way of looking at it is you'll be able to cop a pair of copper for retail in a couple of months.

If you have another pair then I'd dump one for the coppers. I initially had to pass on the Royals but after seeing them had to grind it out and get a pair. Those coppers will not be missed. I'd rather have a pair of both than 2 Royals in the end.

will I be able to find a pair of Royals for retail when the coppers come out?
don't know..... copper release 4/17. if the objective is to own 2 pairs of royal's, and 1 pair of copper, it make more sense to me to just wait until april. you have time. worst case scenario you can sell the extra pair of royal..... or return them,  your sneakers do what you want.

Quick pic I took of my pairs, from left to right.

2007-2011-sharpie-2017

2017 is clearly the best color of blue, but 2007 has a slightly higher ankle cut and the foam is more firm, but that may be due to age.

On another note, why did Nike make the sharpies soles this milky color?
Is it a different sole or just what's under it is different?

Back
Top Bottom