FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
somebody help me out with that code yo

nerd.gif
I never heard of anyone with a code. It's either you have access as a member or not I'm pretty sure.

there is no code. how do dudes nowadays still think theres a code? this has been done so many times already.

you either got reserved access, or you dont.

Its asking for a code here

View media item 2321475

there is no code. how do dudes nowadays still think theres a code? this has been done so many times already.

yea but nike didnt give out any codes. you just log into your nike account and click unlock. if you have reserved access, it wil change from the UNLOCK button to let u choose size quantity etc. if you didnt get reserved access, itll tell u no access and to enter a code.

but there are no codes.

it appears you didnt get reserved access. dont worry, i didnt either. we in the same boat.

Last edited:

yea but nike didnt give out any codes. you just log into your nike account and click unlock. if you have reserved access, it wil change from the UNLOCK button to let u choose size quantity etc. if you didnt get reserved access, itll tell u no access and to enter a code.

but there are no codes.

it appears you didnt get reserved access. dont worry, i didnt either. we in the same boat.

Now I know.

And you know why I assumed there was a code

my ds 97. God I miss these. Had to move em in 2013. these were immaculate no flaws. perfect. when i held them in hand they were supreme to both 07 2011. the blue was rich, the grooves, the sole was smoky grey not translucent, the laceholders were soft and no cracks :pimp: :nthat:

View media item 2321671
View media item 2321691

View media item 2321679
View media item 2321680
View media item 2321695View media item 2321709

View media item 2321681

I'm buggin or those OGs up there look closer to the 17s in color than the 07s and 11s? I've never seen a DS pair in person so please correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm buggin or those OGs up there look closer to the 17s in color than the 07s and 11s? I've never seen a DS pair in person so please correct me if i'm wrong.
it looks like it to me as well. the 17s are a bit brighter since they are brand new but the 17s def seem the closest after seeing those pics 

Its hilarious that this royal release made people want the sharpies. I was scooping those things up at $225 a pop prior.

This premium Foamposite Pro features a Tan premium leather base with a Metallic Gold Nike Swoosh, Icy translucent outsole. Other details includes premium wax laces and the usual carbon fiber shank has been replaced with leather.

Nike Air Foamposite Pro “All-Star” PRM QS
Vachetta Tan/Vachetta Tan-Rose Gold-Sail
920377-200
February 9th, 2017
$300
@redrum3281 this is what you've been waiting for
you don't pay attention, see below from our previous convo 
tongue.gif

i'll wait for a leather one dont really do pros  

roll.gif
snakeskin leather huh?
doesn't have to be snakeskin but I have both vanchetta LBJ/KD EXTs already, maybe black leather or something actually I'd rather a croc leather like on the AF1s or AJ XVII se
no more vanchetta, and def no vanchetta pro 
mean.gif
 i'd have done rose gold leather thats diff but it would have to be a 1 and not a pro

Envy rockin the silver surfers!! Need these!!!
this clown really had to get a damn couch to match his shoes
mean.gif
and just like that seeing the medial side shows me these wouldve been better as 1s not sure how i feel about them now

Back
Top Bottom