FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
All Star Foams:  Mediocre colorway + Overpriced.  If they aren't super limited, I expect them to get a solid discount at some point.  I don't see very many people buying them for 300 dollars. 

Last edited:
they are O K A Y.. but for 300.. heck no..these will have the same fate as those 375 dollar jordan futures.. I need to see if i can find those for 170 or something..lol

Last edited:
This premium Foamposite Pro features a Tan premium leather base with a Metallic Gold Nike Swoosh, Icy translucent outsole. Other details includes premium wax laces and the usual carbon fiber shank has been replaced with leather.

Nike Air Foamposite Pro “All-Star” PRM QS
Vachetta Tan/Vachetta Tan-Rose Gold-Sail
920377-200
February 9th, 2017
$300

All Star Foams:  Mediocre colorway + Overpriced.  If they aren't super limited, I expect them to get a solid discount at some point.  I don't see very many people buying them for 300 dollars. 

With the QS label there will be no discounts until they been sitting for a few weeks.

I will never be exhausted with clear soles or blue tint. I come from 04-07 NT where we complained for years about getting better sole treatment to prevent yellowing. Im glad it's here. I will say though, that blue tint doesnt belong on Coppers.. especially, if they didnt do it when they first released (and they are still able to put the "non blue tint" on a shoe like Silver Surfers).

This

Doesn't matter the mold it still off...

Let me get my mans in here with Retro XV superior talk.

This premium Foamposite Pro features a Tan premium leather base with a Metallic Gold Nike Swoosh, Icy translucent outsole. Other details includes premium wax laces and the usual carbon fiber shank has been replaced with leather.

Nike Air Foamposite Pro “All-Star” PRM QS
Vachetta Tan/Vachetta Tan-Rose Gold-Sail
920377-200
February 9th, 2017
$300

@redrum3281 this is what you've been waiting for

I will never be exhausted with clear soles or blue tint. I come from 04-07 NT where we complained for years about getting better sole treatment to prevent yellowing. Im glad it's here. I will say though, that blue tint doesnt belong on Coppers.. especially, if they didnt do it when they first released (and they are still able to put the "non blue tint" on a shoe like Silver Surfers).

The vast majority of foams have clear soles. Too many.

Those all star foams are garbage

This

Doesn't matter the mold it still off...

Let me get my mans in here with Retro XV superior talk.

:smh:

The vast majority of foams have clear soles. Too many.

Those all star foams are garbage
You come from 2010 NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. and yes.. those all star foams are all star garbage.. completely hideous.

Just got my royals in, dope in person. Can't wait to throw these on. Finally a pair of foams that fit me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom